Chapter 50

Natural females have always had two sides in their royal heritage.

    Their special abilities inevitably make them unique. For the entire empire, it may be a blessing or a devastating disaster.

    The excessive excellence of natural females and their scarce numbers will become targets of predation by royal families.

    This is why as history advances, records of natural females have become legends, which are only circulated within some families.

    Ordinary civilians have little knowledge of the existence of natural females.

    The purpose is to wipe out the root cause of this snatch.

    Now Lynn suddenly mentioned natural females. As the current monarch of the empire, Will, a natural female appeared during his time in power, which is not a blessing for him.

    His regime is likely to be disturbed by this natural female.

.But luckily, natural females did not fall into the hands of other families.

    Instead, he became his brother's companion.

    As the Imperial Marshal, Lynn is very powerful, and he knows when he thinks about it: "The most important thing now is how to settle this matter."

    Will has calmed down, and the moment he saw William was in danger, his heart really jumped out.

    In retrospect, when William was a teenager, he went to the Star Gate to garrison. He didn't have a chance to come back until the group of pests that disturbed their peaceful life was driven away. Over the years, he had experienced this kind of thing how many times he had been in an invisible place.

    As first-milk compatriots, their brothers have always had a very good relationship.

    "Contact the North Star Territory Administrator and ask him to protect William and the female from danger anyway.".As the voice fell, Will struck the desktop heavily, then raised his eyes to look at the light screen, his pupils suddenly zoomed, "No, maybe it doesn't need..."

    As his voice looked at Lynn on the light screen, shock was also reflected in the black eyes.

    In the screen, behind William, a figure slowly walked out.

    Lin Su came out of the room and walked through the lush orchard forest step by step under the debilitated surrounding environment.

    The black eyes were filled with confusion and surprise for the surrounding environment.

    He didn't understand, it seemed that he had just slept, the ability was upgraded from level 1 to level 2, and everything around him changed after waking up.

    Su Jin and Zhao An were wrapped into cocoons by their respective contract plants, and Su Ge and Lin Feng looked drunk.

.And outside the yard, those seeds that have not had time to give birth, do not know why, grow into a dense fruit forest and wrap the hut in it.

    However, these were not what surprised him the most. What was even more shocking was the hordes of contracted beasts and the houses that were trampled on the ground outside Farm No. 13.

    William heard the movement and turned to look back.

    Lin Su stumbled and walked to him, subconsciously grabbing the corner of his clothes: "What's the matter with William?"

    William's original indifferent beast pupils became soft when Lin Su pulled on the corner of his clothes, and gently held his hand: "It's okay to have me."