Chapter 46

In fact, Su Jin just sighed with emotion when he saw the wound on William's lips this time. Sure enough, it was the same in the end!

    On the contrary, the emotions are not as big as before. After all, this kind of thing will be shocked once or twice, and it will be calmly faced three or four times.

    Who wants William to grow up like this, it is normal for them to be unable to hold them.

    Lin Su approached with a guilty conscience and smiled and called out: "Father."

    Su Jin looked at Lin Su carefully from head to toe, and it was good that their cub was not injured. As for the issue of eccentricity, isn't he always eccentric?

    "By the way, I want to tell you that your male father has sent a message and is about to come back."

    It's been a long time since Kane went to see his old friends. It's time to come back: "Is the male father okay?"

."Well, he is coming back this time, and your uncle Ai Chen is with you." Su Jin kept paying attention to Lin Su's expression when he said this, and seeing that he didn't mean to object, "Ai Chen's partner left early, these years I've been living by myself. Your father meant that he wanted him to come and help. He wanted to talk to you personally about this matter, I thought..."

    "The female father doesn't need to explain. Uncle Ai Chen is kind to our family. Besides, the family really needs a helper now. The male father brought people back at this time and helped him a lot!"

    Why can’t Lin Su understand the meaning of Su Jin’s words? Although he has never met Ai Chen, he can also understand that Ai Chen’s character is good through the dialogues between Su Jin and Kane. At this time, they would not know what to do without repaying them.

    "We are afraid of causing you trouble.".After all, they are living a good life now, they are supported by Lin Su bit by bit.

    Although William lying on the side did not participate in the topic, he knew that his little female was very kind and kind.

    The North Star government received a document issued by the Capital Star, allowing them to publicize the discovery of special fruits and vegetables by North Star, and to ensure the safety of the purifiers.

    This undoubtedly recognized Lin Su's identity as a purifier, and the document did not even mention a special notice for Lin Su to go to Capital Star. This is undoubtedly great news for North Star.

    After seeing this document as the director of the North Star Domain, Lei Sen knew that the reason for such a change was probably inseparable from the capital Xinglin family.

    "Moon, how is the cultivation of purified seeds going?"

."All the land has been processed, and the next stage is planting. I plan to use robots. This will save time and effort and will be more efficient. Later, I will invite Your Excellency Lin Su over to check the cultivation land."

    Lei Sen nodded when he heard the words: "I will let Anye deal with the publicity matters, and prepare some security guards to go over and stare at them, and remember not to make trouble."

    They are very clear in their hearts that once the news is released, what kind of enthusiasm the people will have, and this kind of excessive enthusiasm can sometimes become a kind of harm.

    "I will pay attention."

    Leaving from Lei Sen's side, I received a message from Lin Su, asking him to send someone over to trade with him for fruit.