Chapter 57

At night, Lin Feng suddenly came over and asked for a recipe for making tomato scrambled eggs and ketchup. Lin Su laughed and quipped him: "I'm tired of doing research, do you want to develop into food?"

    Lin Feng looked helpless: "It's not me, it's my elder brother. I watched the live broadcast of my uncle and Xiao Bai and came to ask me if there is any way to make tomato scrambled eggs and ketchup. When I was at home before, I didn't find that he had this. Hobbies."

    From Lin Feng's daily exchanges, it is not difficult to see that the Lin family should be a very harmonious family.

    "Wait, I'll copy it to you." Lin Su went back and wrote down the production steps of tomato scrambled eggs and ketchup and gave it to him. "Tomorrow, it will be much more convenient for the father to post the production steps in the live broadcast room."

    Listening to Lin Su's words, Lin Feng was stunned: "Aren't you afraid of being learned?"

.Every recipe in the Capital Xingbai Mansion is private and will never be made public. Because of this, many food live broadcasts now use cracking their recipes as a gimmick to attract traffic.

    "I want everyone to learn it. You think if our purified fruits and vegetables become popular food in the future, people will not be able to cook, how can it be done? Think no one wants to take a life-long nutrient, right?"

    Unexpectedly, Lin Su had such a far-reaching view of the overall situation. Lin Feng looked at Lin Su with more admiration.

    "It's getting late, Lin Feng, please rest earlier."

    "OK, good night."

.Watching Lin Feng leave, Lin Su turned and returned to the bedroom. William lay on the bed sideways. The white fluffy fox's tail was lying beside him comfortably. The night is charming.

    Lin Su confronted William's golden beast pupils, and only felt that this door was shut down, he was a faint monarch who didn't want to go to court early, and every day he would charm him, the "demon concubine" Jinwu Cangjiao.

    In the middle of the night, a mysterious fragrance wafted from the Lin family kitchen, tempting Qin Yi and Lin En, who had just lay down to sleep, got up and looked at each other: "What smell, what is Lin Te doing in the middle of the night?"

    As a male, Lynn has much stronger five senses than females. He could not bear to lift the quilt and get out of the bed first, then pulled the slippers to open the door and left the room.

    Qin Yi followed: "This smell is strange and good, didn't he eat at the White Mansion today? Why did he get it at night?"

.The two went downstairs one after another. The fragrance downstairs was more intense. Lynn couldn't bear to swallow: "Lint asked for a recipe from the White Mansion. I can't stand the smell."

    Just listen to Lin Teshengcai's voice as he speaks.

    The tomato scrambled eggs made according to the method given by Lin Feng are red and yellow with bright colors, like a luxuriant blooming flower, exuding a seductive aroma.

    Linte was very satisfied with the taste, and was about to serve it to the table to enjoy it, when he noticed Lin and Qin Yi standing in front of the kitchen.

    Shocked: "Did you not sleep, father and father?"

    Lynn walked in, his eyes swept across Lint's face, and finally fell on the tomato scrambled eggs in his hand: "Excuse me, you are eating alone?"

.Lint was choked by these words. It was a feng shui turn. He put the tomato scrambled eggs in his hand on the table: "Since the father and the father are awake, you can eat together."