Chapter 73

Faced with Lin Su’s question, Xie Bai wanted to answer, Capital Star No. 1 annoying ghost.

    But with Lin Su's side for so long, Xie Bai is no longer the capricious and careless little female back then.

    No matter how much he hates Yanqi in his heart, he still has to pretend to be generous: "He is the second son of the capital Xingyan family. Yanqi is in the suspension car business."

    Only when I saw Xie Bai's banquet paint, I would hear him introduce himself to the people behind him, and he turned his head to look over.

    At the moment when Lin Su looked at it, Yan Qi only felt that this strange female was a little familiar, giving him a feeling that he had seen it somewhere before, and he couldn't recall it for a while.

    But those who are with Xie Bai are probably irrelevant.

."Why do you have a friend now? Just your stinky contract plant. Have you smelled it to your friend?" Yan Qi clearly knew where the pain point was, so he attacked with precision. It was really annoying enough, Lin Su looked at this little female who was about the same age as Xie Bai with a cold eye, frowning, "Is there anything wrong with Xie Bai's contract plant?"

    Yan Qi saw Lin Su suddenly asked, thinking that he really knew it, and he immediately became energetic, as if it could hit Xie Bai: "It seems that you really don't know, Xie Bai is wrong with you, I will do it today. Let me say it for you with a kind heart. The contract plant of Xie Bai is a very smelly Rafflesia. As long as it is released, no one can hold it. Do you mean Xie Bai?"

    Xie Bai blushed and pointed at Yanqi: "You fart, where is it like you said, you..."

.Lin Su pulled Xie Bai behind him: "You don't need to explain to him, we all know what you are like, is your name Yanqi?"

    Xie Bai curled his lips, his eyes were red and he was aggrieved, but Lin Su was moved for him.

    When he was in Capital Star before, no matter how he was spoiled at home, he was always bullied when he came out, but he always carried it by himself.

    "Yes, I am Yanqi, why do you still want to fight the injustice for him?" Yanqi sneered, and did not put Lin Su in his eyes. There are no females in the capital star family that he does not know. This strange female is mostly from What's so terrible about coming from a remote galaxy.

    "Call your lord tomorrow, go..."

    "Yanqi, why are you standing here and not going in?".After finally finding a parking space, Yanshan saw that Yan Qichu was not going in at the entrance of the hall, and noticed the other two females standing on the steps. She couldn't help but froze for a moment. After coming back to his senses, she recognized Xie Bai, "This is not a small one. Are you white, are you back from North Star?"

    Seeing Yanshan, Xie Bai nodded and yelled obediently, "Brother Yanshan."

    Noticing Xie Bai's red eyes, Yanshan, who realized something, looked at Yanqi: "You bullied Xiaobai again, haven't you?"

    Yanqi shrugged indifferently: "How can I bully him? I'm just telling the truth, who makes his own contract plant so stinky!"

    "Yanqi, you..."

    "Are you his elder brother?" Lin Su said, his tone was plain with obvious indifference.

    Suddenly hearing this, Yanshan turned his attention to Lin Su, his eyes met, and Yanshan's heart was shocked: "You, are you your Royal Highness?"
."How is it possible, brother, did you make a mistake? How could he be..."