Chapter 32

Recently, Aisu's small store has gone viral, and orders have not been cut off every day since its opening.

    Originally, after the law enforcement department took a batch of fruits, Lin Su was not in a hurry to give birth to new fruits. There was one orange tree left, which was enough to sell for a period of time. As a result, he got up early in the morning and received more than 30 orders and went outside to count. The oranges left on the tree and the strawberries in the ground are not enough for shipment.

    Su Jin saw Lin Su squatted on the ground early in the morning and smiled and said, "Is there another order?"

    The order reminder hasn't been interrupted in the past few days, and Su Jin and Kane are naturally aware of it.

    "Yes, there are more than 30 orders in the morning, and the remaining fruits are not enough for one shipment."

    Su Jin proposed after hearing this: "Can you tell them about the delivery later?"

    "It can only be so." Lin Su glanced at the fruit trees in the yard, preparing to work hard tonight.

.As he was talking, a truck drove over not far away, and Su Jin subconsciously walked to Lin Su's side: "Are you here to find us?"

    Lin Su recalled that he hadn’t made an appointment with anyone recently. If Mu En was going to come over, he would have driven a car with the Department of Law Enforcement logo. Even if Zhao An had come, he would have driven a private floating car: "It shouldn’t be."

    Sure enough, as soon as the voice fell, the truck that was driving stopped at the door of Chenran's house next door.

    The car door opened, and four strong males jumped down from above, carrying hemp ropes on their bodies and successively entered the next door.

    In a short while, these people took the things from Chen Ran's house and put them on the truck one by one.

    "What are they doing?" Su Jin widened his eyes when he saw this, "Moving?"

    "should be.".Lin Su was not interested in the affairs of Chen Ran's family, so he turned around and walked towards the chicken coop. He was busy with orders for the past two days, and did not go to see if these pheasants laid eggs for him.

    Unexpectedly, when he was about to bend down and reach out to touch the chicken coop, a small yellow head came out of the chicken coop.

    Mung bean-sized eyes were round and curiously looking at Lin Su.

    The eyes are facing each other.

    Lin Su suddenly opened his eyes: "!" The little chicken cocked his head: "Tweet."

    This call does not matter, one, two, three, four and four little chicken cubs came out.

    The fluffy yellow is so cute.

    Lin Su smiled and squatted down and hugged the 4 little chicks into his arms. The soft fur felt warm to the touch, and was so weak that it made the apex of the heart tremble.

.Lin Su curled his lips, with a pear vortex on his cheeks, and his eyes were sparkling with joy. Rubbing this and touching the other, the little cubs babbled lively and cutely, and the adult pheasant on the side turns around Lin Su. Going around, is it right?

    Hearing the movement, Su Jin walked over and couldn't help laughing when he saw the chicken cub in Lin Su's arms: "Is it really hatched?"

    "Yes, and quite energetic." With that said, Lin Su put the little chicken in his arms into Su Jin's arms, and added some food to the big pheasants, and rewarded these heroes.