Chapter 89

Lin Yue drove to Xia Jue's house, parked the car on the side of the road and hurried out of the car to ring the doorbell.

    The door opened slowly until I pressed it for a long time.

    Lin Yue ran in and saw a robot. This surprised him a bit. It was the first time he had lived in Xia Jue's house for a week or saw a robot butler in his house.

    Can't help but take another look.

    Entering the room, without seeing Xia Jue's figure, Lin Yue yelled, and did not hear a response, the worry in his heart expanded.

    He ran upstairs to go to Xia Jue's room to have a look.

    As a result, as soon as I turned the stairs, I saw Xia Jue sitting on the ground with his legs twisted in an abnormal posture. Lin Yue was taken aback and ran up quickly: "How are you Xia Jue!"

    "It's not so good. I'm sorry to call you over. I really can't find anyone."

.Xia Jue didn't know how long he had to endure here before sending him a communication, his face paled even with his lip color.

    Lin Yue reached out and hugged his waist and picked up the person: "I will take you to the hospital."

    Without asking how Xia Jue made himself like this, Lin Yue just wanted to make him feel better now.

    With Xia Jue for a week, it was the first time he saw him showing such a fragile side, which made him feel a little distressed for no reason.

    Helping people into the car, Lin Yue looked at Xia Jue who didn't say a word: "Does it hurt? Just bear with me, I'll be there soon."

    Xia Jue raised his eyes to look at him, with a little smile in his purple pupil.

    Lin Yue pursed her lower lip: "You can still laugh at this time. It doesn't seem to hurt."

    "It hurts, I didn't expect you to come over."

.Xia Jue leaned slightly towards the back of the chair, his voice was a little hoarse, and he could hear the pain he was suffering from a broken leg.

    "How come you can't think of it, you send me a message and I will come over when I see it. Isn't this normal?"

    In Lin Yue's cognition, no one should ignore a friend's request for help.

    In fact, even if a stranger seeks help from another stranger when he is helpless, he will get help to a large extent.

    "You are the first one." Xia Jue's words without beginning and end made Lin Yue feel tight, and he unconsciously remembered that Xia Jue was a private person who didn't even attend the party in private. An indifferent person.

    "How come, don't you have other friends? No matter who you call, I think they all..."

    "No, I have no friends.".Xia Jue looked at him, with a lonely smile on his lips, "Is it weird, in fact, many rumors about me from the outside world are correct, withdrawn, indifferent, and difficult to get along with."

    "But why when I get along with you, I don't feel that you are lonely and indifferent. I think my physical induction should be the most real. I believe in what I have seen and experienced. You are not what the outside world says. , You...very good."

    Lin Yue didn't know how to express his cognition of Xia Jue at the end. He didn't know if Xia Jue showed his fragility because of his injury. In short, he didn't like this person's lack of self-confidence.