Chapter 58

Zhao An's words caused Lin Feng and Su Ge at the scene to be taken aback, reacting, and looking at the person and the animal on the bed in disbelief.

    Purple animal pattern, S-level symbol.

    You can't go wrong.

    This is the S-rank animal pattern!

    With the surging vision outside, Lin Feng looked at Lin Su: "Is it really promoted?"

    Rao is Lin Feng who has been pleasantly surprised since he came here, and his voice trembled unconsciously when he spoke.

    Not only can it cure the mental disorder, but it will also break through the genetic shackles... Lin Feng swallowed his saliva, and his gaze towards Lin Su was full of unconcealable enthusiasm.

    Lin Su nodded gently: "The S-rank contracted animal pattern, purple, congratulations, not only the S-rank contracted orc, but also the mental disorder is completely cured."

    Zhao An suddenly covered his mouth, tears streaming out.

.Nodding while crying.

    Zhao Jiaxiong's father, who was by his side, flushed with excitement, and took Zhao An's shoulders, squeezed hard to comfort each other.

    Genn was in a daze for a while before regaining consciousness, blinked, and looked at Zhao An, who was crying and laughing, and his heart was tight: "What's the matter, why are you crying?"

    Zhao An wiped his face: "Hurry up and look at your own animal print!"

    Lin Su supported Lin Feng with an arm and stood up, leaving space for their family.

    William didn't know when he was standing at the door, looking at Lin Su who was pale, with worry in his eyes, holding Lin Su's hand: "Go back and rest."

    Lin Su leaned in his arms and rubbed lightly: "Yeah."

    Lin Feng watched the two leave, his black eyes flashing.

.Mu En and An Ye already knew that the heavenly vision was not a contract with someone, but a level breakthrough brought by the completion of the repair of the animal pattern.

    For a time, both of them felt a huge shock.

    Watching Lin Su leave, Mu En said dryly: "Your Excellency Lin Feng, is it true? After the animal pattern is repaired, it will be upgraded?"

    "Yes, what I saw with my own eyes can't be wrong." Even if Lin Feng calmed down, he couldn't help but get excited when someone mentioned it.

    Mu En had a hunch in his heart that if this news spreads, it will make people who are already crazy even crazier.

    The North Star government does not know how much energy it has devoted to the reason why it is still so peaceful now.

    "Your Excellency Lin Feng, can I talk to you about the treatment of mental disorders?"

    Mu En deeply felt that if this continued, according to their North Star's ability, I am afraid that Lin Su would not be able to protect him for long.

."Minister Moon, you don't have to be polite, please inside."

    Introducing Mu En into the laboratory and closing the door, Mu En straightforwardly explained the purpose of coming today to Lin Feng.

    Wen Yan, Lin Feng nodded: "I understand what you mean. In fact, Lin Su had already talked to me before. We intend to establish a mental disorder rehabilitation center in North Star. I have drawn up a plan for specific procedures, and I am about to find out. You guys talk about it and you will be here without expecting it."