Chapter 12

Everybody knows the trouble with Drew's friend Xiao Feng, his partner, Drew, and adds a lot of after-dinner conversations.

    Lin Su entered the Star Fog Forest again, Yan Lie received his signal and hurried over with the little leopard cub in his mouth.

    Looking at the Black Flame Leopard that had completely recovered, Lin Su did not visit him and directly asked for a B-level contracted beast.

    The Black Flame Leopard, who had thought that something was going on, suddenly patted his son's butt with uninterestedness.

    The little leopard cub screamed out, and soon dragged Lin Su back a black long-eared rabbit that was a circle larger than its own body.

.It's just that the long-eared rabbit that was dragged over stays motionless as if it were dead, until the little leopard cub released its mouth, and the long-eared rabbit that had been pretending to be dead swished and ran towards Lin Su, but was about to get close to Lin Su. , I seemed to realize that something was wrong, raised his head and stared at Lin Su with a pair of red eyes unblinking. The pink nose shrugged, as if he was smelling the smell of Lin Su's body.

    The good-smelling natural air on Lin Su's body made the long-eared rabbit who had originally wanted to escape irresistibly leaned over and rubbed it.

    Then it stopped moving, even if it was squatting not far away with two contract beasts that were natural enemies to it, it didn't want to leave this human being that made it feel very comfortable.

    Contract beasts above Grade B have begun to have their own consciousness, and the higher the genetic level, the higher the IQ.

    S-level contract beasts such as the Black Flame Leopard can already talk to Lin Su normally.

.Although the black long-eared rabbit can't speak, but it also knows what is good for it and what is bad for it.

    Seeing that it was close to Lin Su, the little leopard cub leaned over to bite the short tail of the long-eared rabbit not very happy, but was suppressed by his father’s big paws, so he had to lie down there grievously, staring at Lin eagerly. Su.

    Lin Su stretched out his hand and rubbed the head of the long-eared rabbit. The smooth hand feels very good: "I want to take a little of your blood, it may hurt, but I will help you heal it."

    The long-eared rabbit moved, but didn't mean to run away.

    Lin Su only regarded it as agreed, and took the blood from its paws and put it into the container.

    After finishing these abilities, he helped the long-eared rabbit heal the wound, and then picked up the little leopard and rubbed it, before he said to Yan Lie, "Thank you today!"

    "You don't have to be polite, see you later.".Yan Lie still looked that cool, picking up the little leopard cub who was reluctant to give up to Lin Su and quickly disappeared into the depths of the forest.

    Lin Su cast his eyes down at the long-eared rabbit who didn't want to walk beside him: "Okay, thank you for your blood, go home."

    Without staying too much, Lin Su left the star fog forest directly.

    When I returned home, I saw three males in uniform standing in the yard.

    Su Jinzheng explained something nervously, a lot of spectators surrounded the courtyard.

    Seeing Lin Su's return, the people around his house voluntarily dispersed to give him a way out: "Lin Su, you can come back, you can help your father and father explain that your family has been reported as a male abusive! "