Chapter 13

The matter of Lin Su Jieqi quickly spread around, and no one thought that the little female who was bullied from childhood to large because of the absence of animal patterns, now not only has the bond but also has the purification that is very rare for the empire. ability.

    As soon as this news came out, those people who had bullied Lin Su instantly panicked for fear that Lin Su would ask them to settle accounts after Qiuhou.

    In the past, those people who came to discourage Su Jin from eating fruit and vegetables with impurities in the past have changed their attitude 180 degrees. They come to talk to Su Jin, and they are all about friendship. At first, Su Jin had to deal with it. Later, I looked at these people endlessly, and I didn’t bother to talk to them anymore: “If you want to buy purified fruits and vegetables, just talk straight. You don’t need to say that there are some of them. If you just talk to me, I don’t have time now. ."

.Seeing that Su Jin really ignored them, these people felt that Su Jin was now tyrannical with Lin Su's purifying ability, but they didn't dare to say anything and could only leave in a slanderous manner.

    Su Jin picked all the ripe fruits and vegetables in the yard and put them aside, then looked up at the small piece of vegetable field that Lin Su had planted alone before: "Xiao Su, the things in your field are ripe for me. A lot, do you want to sell it?"

    Lin Su, who was cooking in the kitchen, heard that the yard that was previously overgrown with crops would be empty and empty, leaving only a small piece of fruit and vegetables under the window. He cultivated the fruits and vegetables with purified seeds: "That piece is not for sale. Eat it by yourself, the small tomatoes seem to be edible, wait to be picked and taste the difference."

    "Then I'll pick it." Su Jin went into the house and took the pot, cut out the red tomato fruit the size of a small bulb, washed it and took it to Lin Su.

.Lin Su steamed a plate of pork belly, and when the lid was opened, the delicious meat smelled steamingly. When it was paired with vinegar and garlic, it would fragrant off the tongue.

    Su Jin came in and handed him a small tomato. The moment Lin Su took the bite, the sweet and sour juice and the rich tomato fragrance spread between the teeth, and it also brought a touch of comfort and coolness.

    There is no bitterness of tomatoes containing impurities at all.

    It seems that cultivating crops after seed purification can fundamentally block impurities.

    And the comforting power inside seems to be better than the later purification: "Take it to the father and William to try."

    Su Jin separated a pot of tomatoes, and Lin Su took one of them back to the room.

    When William saw him and noticed what was in Lin Su's hand, Jin Tong flickered.

    "This is for you, but you have to eat less, you are about to eat soon."

.Lin Su directly put the basin into his arms, then turned around and went out again.

    William looked down at the small tomato in his hand. It was red, and it was very gratifying just to look at it. He stretched out his hand and took a bite, and the strong tomato fragrance was released in an instant, and a refreshing cool passed through the painful spiritual realm.

    It's just that this time, the cool and soothing power did not pass away, but a little bit to repair the cracks in his cracked spiritual domain. Although the effect was minimal, it was much stronger than the fruits and vegetables that he had eaten before.