Chapter 63: Hundred Birds

Zhuang Qing filled Fu Li's cup to the brim with fruit juice purchased from the Fields Sect. Not only was it fresh, it also contained spiritual qi, unlike some black-hearted merchants in the human world who extracted juice from rotten fruits and even diluted it with water.

After pouring the juice, Zhuang Qing looked up only to see everyone at the table looking at him. Placing down the bottle of fruit juice, he raised his brows and met the purple dragon's gaze head-on. "Sorry, do we know each other?"

The yao cultivators who were watching the show nearly burst into laughter. This purple Dragon Lord clearly hadn't spoken with good intentions, but Dragon Lord Zhuang Qing was unexpectedly even more vicious and showed a complete lack of regard for him. The current era differed from the past – although the dragon race still flaunted their offensive power in the cultivation world, much of it had dwindled the past few years since the appearance of the management bureau. The lives of the little yao at the bottom of the ladder had also improved by quite a bit. Were these yao clans on bad terms with Dragon Lord Zhuang Qing because of this?

As members of the yao race, they'd had to pay a bit more attention to how they spoke and acted ever since the management bureau came into existence. But their lives were far better now compared to the past. They didn't have to worry about being captured by human cultivators for pill-concoction, nor did they have to worry about being bullied by unreasonable yao. They could even receive human identity cards and lead their lives in the human world.

Subconsicously, they were emotionally more inclined towards Zhuang Qing.

"In the many years we haven't met, Little Zhuang has even become a leader in our cultivation world. It's normal not to remember us," The purple dragon let out a laugh. "When your mother died of illness that year, it was our three clans who adopted you."

The three clans the purple dragon spoke of were the purple, red, and white clans. The blue and black dragon clans lived their lives in isolation, caring for nothing. They would only reveal their faces on major occasions and definitely wouldn't rashly leave the ocean at other times. Due to their low population, and to avoid enemy invasion, it was said that the blue and black dragon clans had even shifted their dragon palaces to the same area of the sea.

In the yao world, other yao would collectively call them the 'dragon clan' regardless of the color of the dragon. But only the dragon race was aware that they were not as united on the inside.

The yao cultivators were astonished upon hearing the purple dragon's words. What unexpected relations.

"You were the bear children who bullied Zhuang Qing those years because he was an orphan and had no parents?" Fu Li put down his chopsticks and wiped the corners of his mouth. "It's the birthday banquet of Sect Leader Zhao today, so I won't bicker with you despicable people. I will personally call on everyone's dragon palaces tomorrow."

Seeing Fu Li in such a rage, the yao cultivators instantly understood. It turned out these Dragon Lords had bullied Dragon Lord after seeing that he had no elders. No wonder the rumors involving Dragon Lord Zhuang were all about the evil yao he had killed in the human world. Practically no one had heard anything about him in relation to the dragon race.

"Fu daoyou has gone overboard with such words. Our three clans took care of his food and drink, how did it turn into bullying him?" An indignant look appeared on the purple dragon's face. "Even if you are colleagues, you can't deliberately distort the truth."

"You should be glad that it's Sect Leader Zhao's birthday banquet today." Fu Li couldn't be bothered to pay any attention to the purple dragon's affected manner and directly said, "Such strong abilities to lie through your teeth, have all you dragons taken advanced studies in palace intrigue? There isn't even any emperor for you to fight over, what are you wasting so much energy for?"