Chapter 95: Not Easy

Of course, She Weilong remembered that Fu Li had been a security guard at Affinity Moon Hotel. But the thought that the black python would have the snake guts to even make a move on someone from the bureau hadn't even crossed his mind. No, it ought to be said that the black python was lacking in morality to have actually instigated him into throwing his life away. He must've had a few lifetimes' worth of bad luck to run into someone like this who was of the same species. Fortunately, the Dragon Lord and Fu Li daojun could distinguish between right and wrong with keen perception, and didn't take him as an accomplice.

"We have a clear understanding of the matter." Fu Li noticed the presence of girls around them secretly looking in their direction and kindly warned She Weilong, "You seem to have been recognized?"

"Ah?" She Weilong hadn't walked out of the joy of preserving his life, and couldn't quite react upon hearing Fu Li's words.

"That's Little Snake!"

"Ahhh, it really is Little Snake."

Pleasantly-surprised exclamations sounded from the crowd. She Weilong threw down a 'goodbye' and broke into a run. But there were simply too many people at the zoo today. No matter how long his legs, he couldn't escape pursuit of the crowd and was thus surrounded by a gaggle of people without making it very far.

Although the young girls were very excited and were snapping pictures left, right, and center with their phones, they still used their slender bodies to block the surrounding masses rushing ahead so as to prevent She Weilong from being injured.

"Please don't squeeze, take care of safety," She Weilong helped a young girl up who was being pushed about till she swayed unsteadily from side to side. He said loudly, "Take note of the little friends around us, I hope everyone will not distress others because of me."

Upon hearing these words, the fans maintained order very cooperatively and were no longer as rowdy.

Fu Li was originally worried that trampling would occur, but after seeing She Weilong's practised way of handling it, he decided not to join in the fun. "That little snake seems to really like being a celebrity."

In spite of the fact that he was both cowardly and unconfident in their presence, he couldn't be more perfect in front of his fans. Even that awl-like face of his was radiant. Those young girls at the venue probably genuinely liked him as well – the atmosphere at the venue was thick with the scent of faith.

Humans were destined to have an abundance of emotion. They could like an artist one day, but like another celebrity the next. Despite that, their fondness for the person at that point in time was genuine, and the individual investing their emotions had no reservations either. It was a beautiful memory for both parties.

Zhuang Qing watched Fu Li smile all of a sudden. "What are you smiling at?"

"This is a gratified smile," Fu Li said very seriously. "A smile that an old father would have when seeing that his child has grown sensible."

"How come I wasn't aware that a male rabbit can give birth to a snake?" Zhuang Qing stood up. "We've been sitting for a very long time, let's go to the next stop – the panda compound."

"Sure, sure," Fu Li nodded. He was most fond of fluffy, plump animals. It was just a pity that there was only one panda yao registered with the management bureau. Two years ago, this panda yao snuck into a panda research base in order to freeload meals. He spent his days acting cute in front of the panda livestream channel, until the base got ready to send him for breeding. Only then did he rush to report to the management bureau and Yao Union so that he could become a member of the Wildlife Release Program.