(RW) Bullet Injury

Request from @kcloveswrestling on Tumblr. Reader is his girlfriend and gets hurt so he cares for her.

Being friends with Beth Dutton means getting involved in family situations. Although I never thought one evening her asking me to grab some documents from her office she left would make me end up here. Two men entered her office with guns. Luckily I'd hid a bullet proof vest under my jacket a tip I learned from Kayce. Slowly backing up to Beth's desk I typed "office Rip". One of the guys throws me into the desk but I punch them in the rib. The other knocks me in the head with his gun making my head hurt like hell. Probably a concussion!

The other guy grabs at my clothes trying to tear them but I throw another punch at him until a bullet grazed my hip. Grabbing my hip I sobbed in a sharp breath. "Rip!" As if on call he bursts into the office. The second guy fired a shot at him but he takes it like it's nothing. Knocking the guy out with a punch while grabbing his gun and shooting the other guy who tried tearing my clothes off once more.

Pressing my head into the desk I try squirming away when I feel hands touch me again. "No, no, no!" Rip's voice pulls me from the horrible nightmare I just lived through. "Y/n, baby. It's me, it's me!" His hands gently forcing my eyes to stare into his brown eyes. "It's me, Y/n...I love you." Collapsing into his arms I clutch his jacket for dear life, sobbing uncontrollably. "Rip - I thought - I love you too!" He gently as possible carries me to his truck, calling the police to come deal with the mess.

Opening my eyes the next morning I see I'm laying under the covers inside the cabin John Dutton had given him after calling him "one of his sons". The sun streaming through the curtains for me to see Rip sitting at my bedside in a rocking chair. "R - Rip..." I moan in pain trying to switch onto my side to face him. He's wearing his same clothes from last night with his hat hanging on the wall hook. "Hey it's okay. Be easy on yourself. I don't think the boss would be happy to pay more hospital bill's." John took me to the hospital. He always hated those places.

"How's Beth...is she upset about what happened?" I slowly breathe out feeling my hip more sore then my head Injury. He stands leaning down to plant a kiss to my forehead. "She's the reason you went to the hospital. Don't worry she'll take care of those guys." He leaves for a second coming back in with a plate of breakfast, climbing into bed beside me. "You ever had fried bread?" I shake my head no slowly starting to eat it.

The warming taste makes a smile meet my lips releasing a moan. Rip brushes my hair from my face uncovering the stitches above my left eye, weakly staring at me. "I wanna go back in time so I can kill them again." He threatened once I finish my breakfast, sitting the plate on the nightstand. "Hey, you saved me that's all that matters." I say glancing his direction before trying to shift but wince sharply. His hands go under my hips shifting out so I'm laying on my side to face him.

"I talked with the boss and got the day off today. So I can take care of you, darlin'." His right hand combing through my hair lovingly looking at me. "I'll have to thank Kayce for the bullet vest idea. It made sure you're injures weren't much worse." Leaning forward slowly to not cause myself much pain I kiss his lips, snuggling into his warmth chest. He pulls the covers over us to get some sleep.

Laying my head in the crook of his neck I breathe him in. "I love you, Rip Wheeler." He kisses my hair snuggling into my embrace. "I love you too, Y/n L/n." Yawning softly I let my eyes fall closed clutching the fabric of his shirt. His arms wrapped around my waist he closes his eyes peacefully sleeping, knowing I'm safe as long as I'm in his arms.

Comment and vote
Requests are open :)

✴️Yellowstone x reader one shots जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें