(LD) - Bad Hiding Spot

Request from
LeeannPeters John walks in on Lee and the reader making out secretly in the barn.

"Lee I don't think we should be doing this." I warned as he pulled me inside the barn. Pressing my back into the wall his arms trapping me between him. We were supposed to be getting to work. But he dragged me away from getting on my horse having other ideas in mind. "As long as my dad doesn't find us we're fine." He spoke with that playful smile on his face leaning down and kissing me.

There were two reasons that we didn't want to get caught for. One was his father doesn't know he is dating anyone. Two I'm related to his father's most loyal ranch hand, Rip Wheeler. My brother is extremely overprotective of me and if he found out he would beat the crap out of Lee. I kissed back throwing my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. His hands cup my face pressing his body against mine getting lost in the kiss until someone hollered out. "Lee Dutton, what the hell are you two doing?"

Lee and I immediately pulled away seeing his father standing in the doorway a look of annoyance on his face. I stare at my feet feeling my face turning almost as red as a tomato. "H - hi, dad." Lee stuttered blushing worse then you are. John stomped up to us his hands bawled into fists. "Can one of you explain what I just witnessed?" Anger was clear in his tone when his gaze shifted between his son and I. "Mr. Dutton, sir. I'm his...his girlfriend." I finally spoke out quickly looking him in the eye for a split second.

"Does she make you happy. Like your mother did for me?" John spoke at his son who slowly nodded his head, tipping his hat up. "Yes she does dad...I'm sorry for not telling you." John reached up resting his hand on his eldest son's with a kind smile. "Then treat her right, my boy." Lee nodded with a big grin watching his father turn and walk away. But he paused in the doorway turning back to us with a slight smirk on his face. "One peace of advice. I'd go and tell Rip right away. I am cool with this but he will be worse..." Lee wrapped an arm around my waist seeing his dad rub the back of his neck slightly blushing. "Another thing, no more trying to have sex in my barn."

Comments really appreciated :)