(RW) - Relaxing work day

Request from @thebaileybugle on Tumblr. Rip teasing you after starring at him as he fixed something on the ranch very manually. But also laying down and cuddling after a long day while scratching and playin with his beard- I love that man way too much

"You know I'll never get this done with you staring at me, honey." Rip taunted trying to fix the front door of the cabin my father had given him. I sit on the steps my chin resting in the pas of my hands watching him. People on this ranch always believed my sister and him would get together. Because they were always talking but it was just because I was shy to be public with my feelings for him a first. So when we were alone is the time we're really affectionet to each other. "Oh I'm sorry babe, am I distracting you." I spoke with a grin. He sits his tools down tilting my head up to his.

"Stop being a tease Y/n. Otherwise I won't cuddle with you later." I stick my tongue out grabbing the collar of his jacket pulling his lips down to mine. He instantly kissed back resting one of his hands to my cheek. His other hand pulled me to my feet before we broke the kiss. "Darn you woman. Done drive me crazy." He mumbled in labored breath suddenly picking me up bridal style making me giggle. "I like this side, cowboy." He carries me into the living room sitting me on the couch, plopping down beside me. I lay my head in the crook of his neck smiling seeing the front door is still opened. "Rip, are you sure it's okay to leave the front door opened?" He removed his black  cowboy hat sitting it on the side of the couch. He gets to his feet walking over and closing the door coming back sitting with me.

He draped his arms around my waist feeling me turn around in his arms to start playing with his beard. It was something I had discovered that I did when deep in thought. He smiled chuckling making me stop. "I actually like when you do that." I chuckled leaning up to kiss him slowly feeling him kiss back. "You do huh, I'll keep that in mind for the future." He pulls me to sit on his lap where I draped my arms around his neck smiling. He smiled picking up his hat sitting it then running his fingers through my brown hair. "I love you, Y/n Dutton." I run my fingers through his hair mumbling against his lips. "I love you, Rip Wheeler." I tip the hat up smirking and passionately kissing him.

Comments really appreciated :)