(RW) A Ring Don't Change I'm Already Yours

Request from darling-seraphina Tumblr. Request for Rip Wheeler x y/n Dutton. Can you do a post about Rip proposing to y/n?

People say that true love and love at first sight can exist. I believe both are true in my life. Because I got to meet Rip Wheeler. A young teenage boy with a troubled past and a good heart that managed to win my heart all and all. Entering the barn at sunset I dismounted my horse coming back from a long day of an enjoyable ride. Removing my hat I heard a stall door opened behind me so when I slowly turned around on my heels sucking in a breath seeing Rip leaning in the doorway before he removed his hat walking up to me. "Hey darling, how was your ride?" He wrapped his arms around my waist tugging me closer into his chest where I draped my arms around his neck. "It was good. I thought you would be back at the house tired from working all day."

"Well, I got to thinking I am tired of waiting. It took me so long to ask you on a date. But you were the one to say I love you first." He spoke softly intertwining his hands in mine leaning his forehead down onto mine. I had talked with my father about having his blessing. I knew Rip wouldn't ask him too much of a loyal man to my family. "Yes well I it doesn't matter who said what first. All that matters is that I love you, Rip Wheeler. And you will have my heart no matter what comes our way." He smiled reaching into his black jacket dropping on a knee before my eyes causing me to giggle like a school girl. "Y/n Dutton, I love you. I have since the day we met so I am asking you here and now. Will you marry me. Will you allow all my days to become yours and let me be the one you love forever?"

Covering my mouth with my hands I started twirling in circles watching him down on one knee before me. Nodding my head yes I nearly fling my arms around his neck seeing a tiny ring that I knew was his mother. He told me that he promised one day I would get to wear his mother's ring whenever he got the guts to propose. "Yes, Yes, Yes. Rip of course I'll marry you. A ring doesn't change that. I am yours. I will forever be yours." He rose to his feet slipping the ring on my left hand before he cradles my face in his hands kissing me deeply. Wrapping my arms around his neck I jumped wrapping my arms around his waist breaking the long kiss grinning ear to ear. "I love you cowboy and I have a suprise for you. We're pregnant and it's a little girl. I was thinking we name her Lilly." He smiled capturing my lips onto his once more.

Comments really appreciated ❤️