(R) - Horse Dance-around

Request from bowlingforsmoothies on Tumblr. Ryanxreader.. maybe where they’ve been dancing around their feelings for eachother, and they don’t realize it till one of them gets like seriously hurt.

Leaning my back against the wooden fence I couldn't help but nor watch Ryan riding his horse. "So you ever jump on him yet?" Beth's voice makes me slightly jump, glaring at my childhood best friend. Beth is the only person who knows I have a major crush on one of her family ranch hands. "Beth you're crazy I'm not just gonna walk over there and tell him." I explained throwing my arms out that makes her smirk entering the fence area with the horses heading over to him. I climbed the fence running after her knowing she'll actually do something about it. "Beth no, no, no!"

Ryan wasn't really lisening to what Colby was saying he was too busy watching you chase after Beth. He didn't really know why but there was something about when someone said your name or you'd enter a room that would make him only be able to focus on you. His horse suddenly gets spooked over you two shouting and it throws him off heading straight for Beth. "Y/n, look out!" He cried and I launched forward pushing my nest friend out of the way. The rouge horse ends up kicking me in the ribs and I fall down into the dirt. Colby rides forward on his horse grabbing the reins of the wild one trying to calm him down.

"Y/n, fuck I'm so sorry. This is my fault...I shouldn't injure the girl I care about.." I didn't know if it was the possible concussion or my splitting headache but I can't believe what he's saying to me. "Ryan - ah! What are you saying?" He slowly helps me to my feet an arm around my waist with my right arm thrown over his shoulder. Once we're hopped to the edge of the porch Beth comes out with a bandage and some ice, showing tears of apology. "I'm sorry Y/n. I'll have that horse thrown off the ranch if you want." Shaking my head no I squeeze her freehand in mine putting the ice on my injured knee. "Beth that's not necessary. It's still a good horse. A bruised knee is nothing."

Beth leaves the porch where I stared up at Ryan pating the spot beside me for him to sit down and that's what he does. "So now that my head isn't spinning so much what did you say?" I asked seeing him playing with his cowboy hat in his hands not looking at me. "I um...I think I have feelings for you." Hearing him say those words I feel my cheeks turning red and it only grows when I realize he's staring at me. "Call me crazy but I - just might like you to cowboy." Ryan turned my chin so I'm looking into his eyes seeing a bright smile. "Please don't be fucking kidding me." Leaning up I pressed my lips to his and he kisses back cupping my face in his deepening it until we need air. "I'd never lie to you, Ryan." He pulls me back in for another feeling Berh and Colby both grinning at us.

Comments really appreciated :)