(KD) You're Cowboy Will Protect You

Request from bvbwestfall Tumblr Can I request kayce dutton or rip where reader screams and they run in and see its a spider and laugh

Happy Halloween my readers 🎃 🧡

I enjoyed Halloween as most people did. Getting candy as a kid and eating so much you almost got sick. Doing haunted houses with your friends. Pretty much all the normal stuff but I still couldn't stand spider's.  No how old I got I still didn't like them. Entering the bathroom of my husband's room I rubbed the sleep from my eyes suddenly screaming at the tiny creature hanging on the door in the corner. Boots banged on the wooden floor of the Dutton household for my husband to enter the room panic written on his face. "Y/n, what's the matter!" Shuffling my body up against the wall I pointed down to the little eight legged creature near his right boot. "The spider, Kayce. Get it out!"

"Honey it's a tiny spider. You do realize a horse could do more damage than this guy." He started chuckling with a shake of his head at my childhood fear. Crossing my arms over my chest I scoffed as he removed his hat sitting it on the countertop bending down on his knees. "I thought we agreed during our vows to not judge the other. No matter what. You are a liar Kayce John!" The small spider moves towards him where I jumped back up onto the toilet wanting him to get rid of it already. "Can you get him out of here now please." I am slightly embarrassed at myself not being afarid of racing fast on a horse but I draw a line at these things. I didn't like them like my mom does. Snakes and the others are fine but never a spider.

Kayce reached up grabbing his hat from the counter. He pushed it underneath the spider as he crawled up on the tip. He then walked through it the house and I followed needing to see him put it outside the front door. "See he's gone now." He started to sit his black hat on my head but I snacked his hand scolding him. "Burn that hat. You can't wear it ever again, Kayce!" He raised a brow turning it around in his hands confused. "What's wrong with it baby?" Throwing my hands up I can't believe he didn't understand why. "Because you crazy man the spider was just on it. Get rid of it!" He ignored me starting to put it on his head until he smirked down at me and I knew he was going to do something I wouldn't like. "It's fine...oh wait no. Oh god he's still on it. Look!" I bolted through the living room with him chasing after me laughing the purest laugh I had ever heard on him. "Hell no, Kayce. Keep the spider hat away from me. I mean it!" Somehow he corned me wrapping his arms around my waist trapping me in between him and the fireplace. He sat the hat on my head kissing me quickly even though I scowled at him. "He's outside I was playin' with ya." Hitting his chest I scoffed smiling alongside him anyway. "You're an ass sometimes, Dutton." He leans down planting a kiss to my forehead. "And yet you still love me no matter what. Happy Halloween darlin'."

Comments really appreciated ❤️