(RW) - Cowboys Brawl

Request from
One_directioner4eva
Rip and Walker start fighting so the reader tries to break them up. By accident they injured her so the next day Rip tends to her wounds.

Galloping through the fields on horseback I see the cowboys and Rip working to fix a wired fence. Dismounting my horse holding my black cowgirl hat I hear Walker stride up to Rip mocking. "I guess I got a fondness for the farmers daughters best friend. Guess we're got that in common too." Rip suddenly cute the wired fence that smacked Walker under his eyes. He stumbled backwards until Rip charges at him. Walker pulled out a knife with everyone else watching the scene about to unfold. "Come at me with that knife and I'll shove it down your throat Walker." Rip threatens before Walker runs at him. Rip tackled him to the dirt throwing punches.

"Hey, hey, Rip get off him. You don't have to try and kill each other." I pull Rip off of Walker groaning. Once they're on their feet I hold my hands up standing in front of the pair. "Y/n, get out of the way." Rip warns me making Walker throw his arms out. "She's a grown woman. She don't have to listen to a word you say." Rip bawled his hands into fists about to hit him but I forced my body up against his only to have Walker come up throw a punch at Rip who shoves me down towards the broken fence. I grunt hitting the fence and scraping my arms on the cut wires cursing out. "Shit, shit!" Rip whipped his head my direction racing towards me seeing blood. "Y/n!" My head started spinning when I feel my blood starting to leave my body. Falling forward he catches me in his arms right before my vision blurs and everything goes dark.

Blinking my eyes open I moaned feeling pain in my arms while searching around the room I'm laying in. "Good you're awake." My ears picked up the sound of Rip’s voice entering the bedroom. He takes a seat on a wooden chair pulled up by the bed with some water and pills. "I got some pain pills from Beth. Even though she suggested you and her just get drunk. But I thought you'd rather do this." I chuckled shifting to sit up and swallow the pills hoping they take away the pain quickly. "I'm sorry that you got hurt because of a stupid fight between me and Walker." He apologized hanging his head down. Reaching out I intertwined my right hand with his searching those brown eyes of his.

"Rip you don't have to tell me but...what was the fight about anyway?" He removed his cowboy hat sitting it at the foot of the bed, running his hand through his hair blushing. "It was about you..." I bug my eyes out in shock trying to stop the blush that rises to my cheeks. I've had a massive crush on the same man that my best friend Beth also has told me she's in love with. "Rip you're joking right. You like Beth and not me. I'm just the farmers daughters best friend after all." He leans forward kissing me on the lips making me gasp. He rests his forehead on mine whispering against my breath. "I have feelings for you. Only you Y/n L/n."

Rip locked eyes with me brushing his thumbs over my cheeks cupping my face in his hands. "Rip - I - have feelings for you too...I just thought you only loved Beth." He shakes his head grinning with a slight blush still on his face. "I enjoy hanging with Beth drinking together. But she's not the one I lay up at night thinking about, it's you." Instead of using words I crash my lips onto his wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him ontop of me onto the bed. "Y/n, you're injured.." He warned me hovering above me mentioning the cuts on my arms. "I'll be fine baby. I trust you." Reaching up I run my fingers through his hair pulling his lips down onto mine again to which he immediately kissed back.

Comments really appreciated :)