(JD) Wheeler Child

Request from
abigrace0124 Rip and Beth are married and John's wife is a surrogate to give them a child.

Sorry it's short. I'm new to writing surrogate stuff

Once I finish throwing up in the bathroom I entered the livingroom seeing Beth and Rip sitting on the couch. My husband John entered in with a drink to help with morning sickness, helping me sit down on the other couch with my giant growing belly. "Thanks honey." I sip the drink feeling hm sit by me. An arm draped over my shoulder kissing my forehead. John and I had got together a few years before the big attack on his whole family. "I can't thank you enough for this ma'am." Rip fiddles with his hat still using proper manners around me.

"Rip, call me Y/n. We are family after all." I smile hands resting on my belly seeing him smile at the thought of being a father. Beth is unable to have children so after their wedding in the front yard I proposed the idea to my husband. John just smiled telling me he never minded having more grandkids besides Tate. "So let's discuss baby names. I vote the name Elsa, anyone else got anything better?" Beth spoke up drinking a magaretta in her hands. John takes my hand in his gently squeezing it. "How about Rachel-"

Holding my freehand up in the air I correct the two of them. "Hold up why do you think the child could be a girl. What if it's a boy?" Rip parts his getting an idea that makes him smile at the three of us. "She's right. If it's a boy I say we call him Justin." Beth gets up to refill her drink eyeing me from the kitchen Island. "Y/n's carrying my baby she should name it. So what do you got for us?" Tapping my fingers on my legs I bite my lip thinking. "Let's call it Rip Junior." All three heads turned my direction before everyone cheers with huge grins on their faces. "Definitely, Rip Junior!"

Comment and vote :)