(R) Cowboys First

Request from bvbwestfall Tumblr. Can I request Yellowstone ryan. Reader is always someone's second choice or third until she's hired to be a wrangler at the yellowstone and finds friends who put her first and she falls in love with ryan.

Dropping my bag at my feet I pulled the hat off the wall seeing it was a light brown one. Teeter and I had joined the Yellowstone ranch a few weeks ago. I was assigned as a wrangler for the Duttons. I was honestly surprised he took me in throughout my life I have never been someone's first choice for anything. Shrugging my jacket on I exited the bunkhouse needing some quiet from the loudness inside from the others playing cards and drinking alcohol all night. Leaning my elbows on the wooden fence I sighed staring up at the stars until someone suddenly spoke up. "Beautiful night to watch the stars don't you think?" I screamed making my hat fly up in the air where I thought I was gonna jump out of my boots for a second. "Geez Ryan. Scared the shit out of me!" Clutching a hand over my heart he shakes his head bending his head down for a second.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you like that, Y/n. Just thought I should come out here and tell you how I feel." He replied removing his hat running a hand through his hair clearly nervous but I can't be too sure. "Well you see I uh - darn it I thought that I could do this better. That I could tell you how I feel but I can't-" Reaching over I grabbed his shoulder making him look me in the eye as I asked my question. "Ryan, are you drunk or something because I - I've never been someone's first choice for anything. That's why I haven't had a boyfriend for like ten years. So I need you to be honest-" Suddenly he cuts me off cupping my face in his hands crashing his lips onto mine deeply. I gasped trying to process this in my brain that I wasn't dreaming. Running my hands up his chest they ended up in his hair then my arms wrapped around his neck deepening the kiss more because he was a dang good kisser.

He wrapped his arms around my waist breaking the kiss telling me to jump and I did as he told wrapping my arms around his waist. He puts his hands on my butt so he doesn't drop me pressing his lips back onto mine until the door got opened and Teeter hollered out to us. "WooHoo get'em girl. Oh and Colby took your bed. You'll have to bunk with your fella there." She closed the door making us both blush bright red. Focusing back on Ryan I smiled when he whispered resting his forehead against mine. "You're my first choice. I knew that the second I layed eyes on you Y/n. Now at the risk of this sounding weird do you wanna share a bunk with me tonight?" Pressing my lips onto his he sits me on the wooden posts so he could cup my face in his kissing me back when I mumbled back. "Absolutely I will, Ryan."

Comments really appreciated