(LD) How Dutton's Honeymoon

Request from mackleann on Wattpad. Lee and the reader getting married and the honeymoon.

The Dutton family was certain about two things. One being that the next generation of the family was really important. Two is they absolutely care about their own and that they will do anything for their family. That is the fight I joined when I accepted Lee's hand in marriage and I don't regret it one second. Climbing on my horse I grunted shifting my tan cowgirl hat on my head watching my husband get on his own in front of me. He had said that where our honeymoon would be a surprise that he had been planning for awhile now. "Baby I ain't worried but where are we going exactly. Because you ain't told me where we are heading." I shrugged my shoulders kicking my horse in the belly after he did the same having us ride away from the barn. The sun was beginning to set by the time we reached the top of the mountains on the family ranch.

"Don't worry darling. You will like the surprise I promise." Lee stopped his horse and he dismounted his slowly coming over to offer me help. Even though I didn't need his help I took his offer letting him help me down throwing some hair in front of my face. Growing up my father had been a long time friend of the Dutton family so everyone always knew we would end up together. Tucking hair behind my ear I gasped with a light giggle when he stepped around me covering my eyes with his hands slowly having me walk down a hill until he removed them showing me a small cabin a little way's from the main buildings of the land. "Lee, how did you have this out here and not have me figure it out. This is so great my cowboy."

Spinning around in his arms I fling my arms around his neck kissing me longingly. The eldest cowboy wrapped his arms around my waist tugging me forward and putting the same passion into the kiss as I had. Lee moved one hand into my hair tugging on it where I jumped up wrapping my legs around his waist causing him to break the kiss. "I suggest we head inside before this goes further wouldn't you say Mrs. Dutton." He sent me that bright smile before I jumped down dragging him by the hand towards the door. I squealed when he picked me up bridal style carrying me over the threshold. "Lee!" We were certainly in for a fun evening.

Comments really appreciated ❤️