(JD) - Scaring Rip

Request from
TheOneAndOnlyLemon
The reader scares Rip in the main house and John watches his daughter have fun.

John's POV
It was rare for my daughter to smile since the passing of her mother. Her twin Beth changed a lot more than her other siblings. Entering the livingroom I see my daughter kneeling on the side of the couch that faces the fireplace. "Sweetheart, mind telling me what you're doing?" I lean against the wall as she whips her head my direction. "Planning to scare Rip. He said he's never been scared in his life by anyone." She explains making me chuckle shacking my head at my child.

I hide my back behind the corner hearing the front door open. I'd told Rip they should move into the main house since I'm just living here with Beth. "Y/n, you here?" He called out through the house. Peaking around the corner I see he stopped beside the couch. Y/n jumped up on the couch screaming. "Suprise cowboy!" I struggle to hold in a chuckle seeing Rip jump backwards a little a hand over his heart in shock. "Damn it women!"

Y/n falls back on the couch cracking up in giggles. Seeing her like this makes me smile. "She finally got you did she?" I question grinning once revealing myself from behind the wall. Rip blushes removing his hat not sure if he should be more embarrassed his girlfriend scared him or that his boss was watching the whole time. "Finally. I finally got you baby!" My daughter laughed getting up from the couch smiling at her boyfriend. Putting his hat on her head after swiping it from his hands.

"I'm happy to see you smile darlin'. But I'll get you back." Rip teases her playfully wrapping his arms around her waist. She throws her arms his neck kissing him softly. My eyes drift over to the fireplace where a picture of me and my wife sits. Seeing these two reminds me so much of us. "Let's go on a ride together and see who wins." She suggests with a smirk making me laugh. She was always competitive when she was little. Rip eyes me running after her. "I'll look out for her, sir."

Comment and vote :)