(RW) - Only You

Request from @miss-moondust on Tumblr. Someone flirts with you Kayce's twin sister and Rip gets jealous. So you remind him he's the only one for you.

Tugging on my brown jacket with orange on the shoulders that matches my father's I mount my light brown horse, heading out of the barn seeing the Bunkhouse cowboys riding back for lunch after working in the fields before sunrise. The wind softly blows through my hair that matches my twin brother Kayce's. "I’ve heard it said that kissing is the ‘language of love.’ Would you care to have a conversation with me about it sometime?" Whipping my head around I see Walker staring at me once dismounting his horse.

"Walker, I'd be more concerned about getting back to work if I were you." I suggest tipping my tan hat up a little, lightly smiling just to be nice. He'd messed around with my sister Beth a few months ago. But I know who warms my heart, Rip Wheeler. "Awe come on babydoll, let's you and me see where this thing goes-" Walker rests his hand on my waist but gets yanked back by Rip who growls in his face. "The only thing you'll be seeing is your face in the dirt if you don't get back to work!"

Walker shoved his hands in his pockets walking off as I cross my arms over my chest after dismounting my horse. "What's that look for darlin'?" Rip asked hands still clutched into fists at his side. Acting like he doesn't know what that was all about. "Don't play with me cowboy. You know I think someone was just a wee bit...jealous." Rip fumbled with his hat a light blush on his cheeks, his eyes holding concern. What could he be worried about.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I step forward resting my right hand to his cheek. My fingers playing with the scruff of his beard. "I saw him make you smile...that maybe he made you happy more than me." Shacking my head with a smile wrapping my arms around his neck. "Oh baby, Walker means nothing to me. I was just being nice to him is all." His arms gently rest on my hips looking down at me with those eyes of his.

Leaning up on my toes I gently kissed his lips. He kisses me back deepening the kiss a little, pulling me against his chest. "You're the only one for me, Rip Wheeler." I breathe out once we break the kiss. He plants a kiss to my forehead running one hand through my hair. "You're the one for me, Y/n Dutton." We leaned in kissing again. Off in the distance my father climbed on his horse smiling at the two of us truly happy.

Comments welcome :)