(KD) My Only Cowboy

Request from binxs13 Tumblr. Hey if you're still taking Kayce request, would love a jealous Kayce if you could :)

Leaning my back against one of the wooden pens inside the barn Ryan and I were talking about something that happened when we went to the bar together the other night. Ryan and I were life long friends and had went to the same high school when we were teenagers. Footsteps approached the entrance of the barn where I turned my head in the direction seeing that it was my boyfriend Kayce. "What the hell we're you doing with my girlfriend at a bar last night. Did he hurt you at all?" He stomped up asking Ryan more so than me. Moving past the new ranch hand I lifted my gaze up to look at my boyfriend. "Kayce. There's nothing to worry about between me and Ryan. He's a new ranch hand of your fathers and an old friend of mine." Kayce and I had started dating after he divorced his wife Monica. He was having trouble getting his son Tate to school since his truck was broken down. I offered him a ride and he offered to buy me dinner as a thank you. Somehow we ended up finding a lot in common.

Ryan shrugged his shoulders confused at what was happening exactly between us. I honestly didn't know why Kayce seemed upset over this. "Kayce, I don't know what you are thinking is going on. Y/n and I are just friends. We met up and she said that she was working out as the same place as I did." Kanye stomped up turning his hand into a fist punching Ryan straight in the face. He collapsed onto the floor quickly getting to his feet taking a swing at the younger Dutton son where they ended up fighting until I shoved myself in between them. Holding my hands up I glanced between the pair raising my voice at them. "Kayce, enough alright. I don't know what this is all about but you're being completely ridiculous-" He cut me off throwing his arms up shouting at me, I saw some tears slip out when his voice cracked in response. "Im jealous of him Y/n. I am jealous that you might find my family crazy and leave with Ryan. I can't - I don't want to go through another divorce and put Tate through something like that!" Blinking my eyes I was taken back by his words. I would have never thought he was the jealous insecure type.

"Kayce, come with me. We need to talk about this." Grabbing his forearm I dragged him out of the barn and through the main house until we got into his bedroom slamming the door behind my back. "What makes you think that I would want to date Ryan when I am with you. I mean I am completely in love with you, Kayce Dutton. You are the only cowboy for me!" He blinked his eyes a few times slowly striding up to me cradling my face in his hands grinning through some tears. "You are in love with me...really in love with me. I thought...but you two are so close. I was just jealous...I'm so sorry." Leaning up on my toes I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck kissing him deeply. He leans into the kiss tugging me closer until I jump up wrapping my legs around his waist. The kiss got heated where we fell back onto the bed panting heavily while we started to remove our clothes in a hurry. "I love you too Y/n. Maybe I should get jealous for often if this is the result." Pressing my lips to his in a long kiss he smirked back to my reply. "Sssh Dutton. Don't ruin the moment. You've got nothing to be jealous over."

Comments really appreciated ❤️