🦃 Better Eating Turkey Together

Any Christmas style requests will have one of these emojis beside them 🎄❄️☃️ And these are for Thanksgiving ones 🧡 🦃

Bvbwestfall Tumblr Reader isn't used to going anywhere for the holidays ( Thanksgiving) they go to her parents house but this year theyve been together for two years kayce suggests they go to his and she's nervous

Sitting with my feet laying across the couch today wasn't much different than every other day for me. I knew it was Thanksgiving but for me that just meant me and my parents just eating at home. The front door opened where my boyfriend of two years came in the living room removing his cowboy hat sitting down beside me. "So I came up with an idea. Care to hear it darlin'?" Turning my body so I was facing him I lay my head on his chest replying. "Sure what came to your head cowboy?" He draped his arm over my shoulder resting his chin on top of my head. "How would you feel about having dinner at my family's ranch tonight instead of just staying home?" Lifting my head up from his chest I shake my head not needing him to do anything special for today. "Kayce, you don't have to do anything like that for me. Go be with your family."

He shifted to face me tucking hair behind my ear taking my other hand in his. I knew he meant well but he didn't have to try and make this day special for me. "You're part of my family, Y/n. So I want you to be a part of our holidays. Please just give it a try for me." His brown eyes locked onto mine where I gave in sighing. Grabbing my flannel jacket we headed to his families ranch. Stepping up onto the porch I chuckled covering my mouth with my hands laughing at what we heard. "Do you know there's four different forks and spoons on that table, Rip. Four, there's an oyster spoon on the table. Do we eat oysters!" Beth's voice hollered from the living room where Kayce enters the house first grinning ear to ear.

"If you don't like the room, then eat in a different room. At a different fucking table. I mean, look, there's a table right here. Why don't we eat right here?" Rip asked pointing to the living room table until we entered the room. He removed his hat waving at me with a smile. "How'de Y/n. Have you come to join the family?" Shrugging my coat off Kayce sat it on the couch before his father and Beth brought in the food letting me have the first bite of turkey. "Thank you for allowing me here tonight, Mr. Dutton." He smiled seeing his son eyeing my direction with a loving look. "Please Y/n call me John. It was Kayce's idea after all." Eating some more turkey I have to say even with all the fighting that happens its nice to change things up. Leaning over to Kayce I kissed his cheek smiling. "Thank you for this, Kayce." He kisses my forehead smiling.

Comments really appreciated