(RW) Wheeler kind of Honeymoon

Request from mackleann
I would like to do another request where rip and the reader have a wedding and you include the honeymoon.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride." The minister spoke before I fling my arms around Rip’s neck crashing my lips onto his deeply. He cups my face in his kissing me back with the same level of passion. I was no longer Y/n Dutton now I was Y/n Wheeler. My father pats him on the back once we broke the kiss. Hugging Kayce and my sister we ran off towards the cabin my father had given him a little while ago. Before I could go up the wooden steps I squealed feeling Rip pick me up bridal style gently kicking the front door opened then sitting me on my feet smiling. "Welcome home Mrs. Wheeler." I giggled draping my arms on his shoulders. "Same to you Mr. Wheeler."

He rests his hands on my waist leaning down and kissing me slowly. Wrapping my arms around his neck I kissed him then jumping up and wrapping my legs around his waist. He doesn't break the kiss until we fall back onto his bed grinning at each other. Rip removed his shirt then helping me with my dress where we rolled around in the sheets until the sun came up the next morning. Stretching my arms and legs I expected to find his side of the bed empty since he was usually up for work before the sun ever rose until today that is. Rolling over onto my side to face him he tugs me forward into his bare chest running his fingers through my messy hair kissing my forehead. I smiled running my fingers through his hair capturing his lips in a kiss. "So what shall we be doing today, Mr. Rip Wheeler?"

"We will just lay in bed all day..." He kisses my forehead trailing off in thought making me smile. "We could sit out on the porch...ride our horses through the fields..." He leans down kissing my neck making me giggle as his scruff tickled me. My hands tugged on his hair where he stopped then moved to kissing my nose. "We could go skinny dipping in a lake or drink beer off the back of my tailgate truck. Whatever my wife wants." Wrapping my arms around his neck I rolled him onto his back pressing my lips down onto his smirking. He runs one hand through my hair deepening the kiss until I broke it. "I love you Rip always and forever." He draws me in for another long kiss mumbling back to me. "I love you too Y/n forever and always."

Comments really appreciated

If ya'll ever have a song you like or want included in the request because you think it fits send it in.