(JD) - Newest Member

Request from PlantMom00
Reader is John's daughter that he didn't know he had until after Evelyn died. The pair finally meet and he gets custody of her.

John was sitting on the front porch when he got a phone call from his friend the sheriff. He answered his phone putting it to his ear. "What's going on?" The man on the other end responded quickly hanging up the phone. "John, come down to the station. There's someone here asking to see you." He got in his truck driving into town. Pushing open the front door he stopped in his tracks at the sight before him. A young girl that could almost look like his wife Evelyn's ghost stared at him with a nervous smile.

"Hi, Mr. Dutton. My name is Y/n." She spoke glancing from his eyes then down to her feet. She had the same color hair as Evelyn. But she matched his eye color clear as day. John bites his tongue trying to not cry out some tears. "Why did you want to speak with me, honey?" He questioned tipping his brown cowboy hat up on his head. "I'm your  - your daughter...Y/n Evelyn Dutton." She replied nervously playing with her hair. Something in John snapped in a second where he runs forward pulling the teenage girl in for a hug.

She wrapped her arms around his neck after realizing that he was actually hugging her. She had discovered that her mother had given her up for adoption not wanting another girl. At least that it was shr believed since her father didn't come looking for her. "I am so sorry I didn't come looking for you. But I promise you, you're visiting home with me." John mumbled once they break the hug, tucking her hair behind her ears. "I can't believe you're my father." She gasped grinning up at him. John takes his hat off putting it on her head with a grin. "There you go. A hat looks good on you, babygirl."

Comments really appreciated

Hi readers, a small favor to ask. Could I get some Kayce or Ryan requests just so I don't get burned out on writing for John and Rip. Thanks :)