(RW) Bowling Rebel

Request from
hardywoman99 Rip has a 13 year old daughter named Izzy. She sneaks out to go bowling with her friends but he finds her. He told her she couldn't go worried about boys.

Climbing through the window I pull the hood over my head trying to sneak down the hill away from the cabin towards the road. I am sneaking out to hang out with my girl friends at the bowling alley. But my father Rip said no because he's overprotective of me. My mother left me after she gave birth to me. "Thought you'd get past me huh?" I jump up into the air I screamed spinning around on my feet. Squinting in the dark I could see my father standing on the front porch in the light carrying a shotgun on his shoulder. "Hi daddy...I thought you were asleep now." I nervously laughed looking at the grass instead of him.

"Well sorry honey. But you're not as good at sneaking out as you think you are. I could hear you struggling to open the window through the wall." He explained walking down the stairs coming to stand directly in front of me. Wrapping my arms around myself I avoided his gaze. "Dad, lisen I just want to hang out with my friends. Can't you understand that?" He raised a brow tipping his cowboy hat upwards a little with a serious face. "I don't want you getting into some kind of trouble. There might be boys there and I don't want one of them trying to take advantage of you. Please just lisen to me, Izzy." Rolling my eyes I turned my back to him tired of hearing this conversation.

He doesn't trust me and it's so frustrating so I turned back around to shout at my father. "Dad everything is going to be fine. I am just going to be with my girlfriends from school. We're not gonna talk to any boys." He shakes his head no grabbing my arm dragging me inside the house making me sit down on the couch. "You may not like it but I am protecting you. I don't want somebody to break your heart like your mother did with me." Jumping to my feet I stomped off slamming my door closed behind me. "I need to live my life!" Rip slumped onto the couch running his hands down his face wishing that your mother was here to help because raising a teenager by yourself is hard.

Comments really appreciated