(R) - Bunkhouse Baby

Request from peaches-1999 on Tumblr.
Could you do a part two for bunk house twin where maybe Y/N gets pregnant and is scared to tell Ryan because they talked about kids.

Wiping away the puke from my mouth I rested my body over the toilet trying to catch my breath from throwing up. The cowboys were out working and wouldn't be back until dark. Throwing on a jacket and a brown cowgirl hat I stepped out of the Bunkhouse. Leaning against the fence I heard a horses hooves coming towards me to see it's my brother Kayce. "Saw you didn't climb on a horse this morning for our ride. Any reason why?" Tilting my head up to him I play with the end sleeve of my jacket. I didn't know if I could tell him yet considering I haven't even told Ryan yet.

"Just thought I'd sleep in since I've been partying in the Bunkhouse for the past few nights." I replied before he saw our father waving him over to talk about something so he round off. Ryan and I had talked about having kids once but that's it. It has been a couple weeks since we slept together now that Kayce is okay with us dating. For the rest of the day I just walked around the ranch glancing to the positive pregnancy test in my pocket every few seconds. The sun starts to set as I heard a group of horses riding through the fences. Catching Ryan's eyes he galloped over to me with a tired smile asking. "Why the long face babe?"

Tucking hair behind my ear I tell him pointing towards the front porch chairs. "Can we talk, alone?" He put his horse in the barn dismounting and following me to the porch. He sits down first seeing me playing with my fingers. "So what do you want to talk about?" Slowly pulling the test from my pocket I handed it over to him simply just blurting it out. "I'm pregnant and it's...it's yours." Ryan held the test in his hands not saying a word for a few minutes where it's just the sound of animals on the ranch that made me extremely nervous.

"Look I totally understand if you don't want it but-" He jumped to his feet capturing his lips with mine making me suddenly gasp. Slowly my hands cup his face kissing me back until we broke for air. "Of course I want one with you. You're the best thing that I didn't know I wanted when I came here. I love you Y/n." Resting my forehead smiling before the front door got kicked open by my twin making us whip our heads to him. "You're having a baby. I'm gonna be an uncle." I giggled burying my fave in Ryan's chest feeling him chuckle. "Yes Kayc. You'll be an uncle." He comes wrapping his arms around the two of us kissing my forehead whispering. "That's great news little sis."

Comments really appreciated :)