(KD) Anxiety Scare

Request from bvbwestfall on Tumblr. I need a kayce dutton anxiety attack. Where kayces friend or s / o is having a anxiety attack because her ex messaged her mother asking her about her and he finds her   on the floor crying and trembling. "Breathe with me darling I got you". " he can't touch you."

Kayce rolls over in the bed to cuddle with his wife but only found an empty spot where she was supposed to be. Sitting up in the bed he ran a hand through his curls seeing the light in the bathroom on so he climbed out of the bed. He softly pushed opened the door seeing his wife sitting on the floor crying with her knees hugged to her chest. "Y/n baby, are you alright. Why are you crying?" Lifting my head up I sniffed through tears seeing my husband standing in the doorway concerned for me. His gaze falls down onto my phone opened laying on the floor opened to my text messages from my mother. He dropped down on his knees pulling me into his bare chest wrapping his arms around my shaking form. "My mom said that Trever called her wanting to know about me...I thought I was done with him. I don't even know how he got her new phone number!"

Trevor was my first boyfriend ever but I didn't realize how abusive he was at first until Kayce saved me in the school parking lot one day going home. It was at that point I changed my phone number and my parents did the same. Honestly I thought I was done having to worry if he would come try and get me back even though I've been married to Kayce for about two years. "He's gonna find me, Kayce. He's gonna find me and do it all over again!" Kayce lifted up my shirt seeing the bruises that had healed over time but it sicknened him to know that someone had hurt you like that years ago. "Sssh honey. I've got you. I've got you...he can't hurt you anymore I promise. And if he tries I will deal with him the way I know." He whispered in my ear running his fingers through my hair in an attempt to calm me down when I buried my face into his chest feeling a tightness in my chest meaning it was a panic attack probably.

"Y/n, darling...look at me alright. He can't get to you. Now just breathe in and out with me okay. Can you do that, just breathe." He spoke in a calming tone wiping away tears that have fallen down my cheeks away with his thumbs. Gripping his forearms I sucked in a few sharp breathes then released them slowly. He kisses my forehead gently carrying me bridal style back to bed. Pulling the covers over myself he wrapped his arms around me once again. "I'm right here honey. He's not gonna hurt you." He whispered feeling me snuggling into his warmth. Closing my eyes I gripped onto my husband knowing that in the morning I would still be okay as long as I had Kayce by my side to protect me.

Comments really appreciated