(JD) - New Dutton

Request from
abigrace0124 The reader goes into labor with John Dutton's child.

Clutching my hands around the wheelchair arms as John rushed me into the hospital. Today was the day, the day I have this baby. I bite my tongue hard feeling a hard contraction coming on. John lifts me up into the bed once the nurses and doctor have everything ready. Clutching my hand in John’s he winced a little before the doctor spoke. “Okay miss L/n time to push.” I immediately started doing as told, groaning in pain.

You might be wondering who I am and how did I end up in this situation. My name is Y/n L/n I am currently having John Dutton’s baby. John and I got together with the help of his only daughter Beth. I’m her assistant at the office, basically been the only one who isn’t afraid of her like everyone else in the past. She set us up saying her dad was lonely and needed someone. The thing neither of us expected was for John and I to fall in love with one another.

"You can do it baby. I'm right here, I'm here." John encourages me as my other hand clutched the bedsheets. Tears running down my face as I pushed a couple more times. "She's here. She's here Y/n." John exclaimed kissing my forehead as I close my eyes to rest for a second, trying to get my heartbeat to slow down a little. A nurse wrapped our daughter in a soft blanket laying her on my chest. "John, she's beautiful." I whispered still very tired feeling her tiny fingers tug my pinky.

John wipes away some tears brushing some hair that fell in my face behind my ear. At first he didn't like his daughter trying to set him up with someone. But now he didn't regret anything. "What should we name her, darlin'?" He asked lovingly eyeing his baby girl. "Lisa Bell Dutton." I voiced my throat horse from screaming so much. "I love you Y/n, will you marry me?" He leans down kissing me holding up a ring. Holding out my left hand I let him slip it on grinning. "I love you too, John Dutton."

Comment and vote
Requests are open :)