(KD) His Match - 90th Request

Request from Peaches19990.In high school Kayce finally meets his perfect match in a girl that is as wild as he is. 90th Request!!!

Kayce pulled into his parking space at the high school in his truck picking his cowboy hat up off the dash before another truck parked right beside him. The driver door gets flung opened and he felt the wind get knocked out of his lungs. He knew the girl. Her name was Y/n L/n and she had almost gotten in trouble with the sheriff multiple times. She had been on the ranch late at night to ride the horses because her cared more about helping the town get more popular. "Well if it ain't the Dutton cowboy." She called out walking up to Jim quickly snatching his black cowboy hat putting it on her head smirking up at him.

"Hey Y/n, can I have my hat back please?" He asked holding out an open hand but I smirked running around my truck jumping back in the bed sticking my tongue out. He throws his head back knowing that we'll be late for class if I keep this up. "Seriously Y/n. We're going to be late." I scoffed throwing my legs over the side tilting my head to the side to the Dutton boy. "Learn to live a little Kayce. It's our senior year and we are allowed to skip a day." He bites his lip where I see the internal fight he is having with himself. The youngest Dutton wasn't good at hiding his desire for me. Once we graduated he was joking the Navy seals instead of getting a job or going to college. I take his hat off jumping down and placing it on his head bating my eyelashes to him tauntingly. "Come on cowboy. We could go dancing and I might be up to kissing you."

The pair chose to go to a bar that was doing live music and order drinks - Kayce just didn't know she meant alchohol. His father always called him as crazy as a wild dog. The two families were rivals so it was hard to like that their kids went to school together. I throw back a shot of tequila smirking towards him as he slowly sipped it when a song starts playing in the background. I get up from the bar rushing to the dance floor dancing under the neon lights with my hands in the air. My eyes locked onto Kayce who just sat watching me until I acted like I was holding a lasso throwing it over him. He shakes his head but moved towards me like I had roped him to me. "This is a bad idea you know. My father won't like it." He pointed out until I grabbed his hands spinning him around even though he is taller than me.  I cut him off suddenly crashing my lips onto his feeling his whole body stiffened until his brain registered what was happening where he cupped my face hungerly kissing back.

"Living a little isn't so bad." He breathed out resting his hands to my hips tugging me closer to his chest. Wrapping my arms around his neck I still smirked twirling out of his arms and back in. Kayce knew better than to ask you out. You're track record of serious relationships was gone after you got dumped really bad by your first boyfriend. So he has to just learn to with the reality that you're choosing to live. "Let me kiss you until tomorrow morning, Kayce. Because I know you're as wild as me." He finally couldn't take it anymore and kisses me with everything he has. The last thing I remembered was that we ended back in his truck making out until the sun came up. "I'd chash you all over this place if you want me to, Y/n." He mumbled as I lay my head on his bare chest lifting my head up I press my lips. "You'll be chasing after me sooner than you think." I put his hat back on my head feeling his hand run through my messy hair smirking.

Comments really appreciated :)