(KD) Baby You'll Be Safe Now

Request from bvbwestfall on Tumblr. Hi I was wondering if you can write a for yellowstone where kayce dutton s/o ex is stalking her and kayce had to go away for awhile and he comes back and finds her in the hospital with their kid ( not tate ) they had a accident on the ranch and he has flashbacks maybe from when his mom died.

Kayce entered the hospital not really sure why the nurse just said he was marked as someone's emergency contact but wouldn't give the name. He hadn't been able to think clearly since he and Monica spilt up a few months ago. Tate, his son followed behind him in his steps as they followed the nurse to the room. Kayce opened the door and halted in his boots at the sight he saw before him now. Y/n L/n his childhood best friend lays in the bed clearly bruised all over with a little big pregnant belly. Her eyes were barely open as she mumbled in a shacky breath. "Kayce...it's...Tucker." He told his son to wait in the hallway closing the door gently behind himself.

Blinking my eyes opened I watched my best friend pull up a chair to my bedside nearly bawling in tears before we've even spoken another word to each other. The last time I saw him was the day he left to join the Navy seals because he got a girl pregnant from High school and needed the money. He wouldn't take any from his father or make her get rid of the child either. "Where's that son of a bitch. Y/n, what happened!" Kayce asked gently taking my hand in his. Sucking in a breath I was in a lot of pain because my ex had found me and beat me up because I wouldn't take him back. "I was heading to your family ranch but he grabbed me coming out of the bar. He...pulled me behind the alley demanding I tell him that...that the baby is his...but it's not..." Kayce and I locked eyes with each other both now crying.

Tucker Brecken was the boy I liked in high school, until we got together and I saw that he was extremely controlling and didn't want me talking with my best friend anymore. I broke up with him the night I went with Kayce to a party and we had some drinks and kissed. I prayed when I got pregnant that it wasn't Tucker's and it was answered because it was in fact Kayce's child growing inside me. "Y/n, I'm sorry this happened to you. I'm gonna find this guy and take him to the train station if that's what you want." He clutched his other hand into a fist baring his teeth at me. Lifting my freehand up I rest it against his cheek mumbled in a tired breath. "Kayce, you need to know...this baby is yours...not Tucker's."

Kayce leans up out of the chair gently kissing my forehead and whispering into my hair. "You don't have to worry about him anymore. I'm gonna take care of him Y/n. So he can't stalk you anymore." He intertwined our hands together kissing my palm. The door opened and in walks a little boy running up to Kayce. "Daddy, whose this?" He asked with a grin. "She's pregnant Tate with your possible little sister or brother. Her name is Y/n." I wave to the boy before he hugs me bouncing up and down in the seat. "Are you gonna marry my dad?" Kayce and I both stared at each other before I answered the boy knowing it was to marry anyone it would always be the youngest Dutton. "Maybe someday, Tate. Maybe someday."

Comments really appreciated