🎀1

A/N: this is not a part 1 it's PART 2
Y'all won't know who kashi is or Claire if y'all didn't read it..

"Say cheese for the camera baby" I laughed sitting in a flower garden watching my daughter pose in her first garden. "Chee momma"

I laughed seeing her tiny teeth in the front her mouth making her more beautiful. "Daddy going to come get you in a few okay so let's go clean up"

Klover was 2 1/2 years old. Time fly yes I know she was just a sec.

I moved back by my friends and it was so much easier. Armin and Claire made it official to the world they was together. Sasha met some guy at a eating festival her and Jean went to for fun. Mikasa got over eren because he made it official with Claire cousin.

But that didn't last they both was whores.

Connie.

Yeah that dumb baby father of mines own his own dealership and finished school also the rest of us. It was awkward for me and him to be around each other but felt normal around 3 months later. Kashi was now my boyfriend for a year and 3 months.

Didn't know somebody can be so charming to a lady but he proved me wrong. He was at work with eren on a trip until Saturday mean 2 more days until I see him.

"1 2 3 4 FIVEEE" klov screamed watching her iPad.

"Good job baby"

I heard a knock from the door making me go open the door seeing Connie. "Hey ho"

"Connie stop playing with me but hey she in her room NOT THE KITCHEN!" "Girl stop playing with me but come on show me"

I squinted my eyes at him because he was being suspicious. "Mmm okay" I walked ahead of Connie going up the stairs but I turned around quick to see him staring at my ass.

"You fucking perv get in front" "no you a bigger perv so"

"Surely is now come on"

We walked in klov room to see her run and hide something behind the dresser. "What you being sneaky for?" Connie said going to look.

"Mmcht- klov what I told yo ass?" "What she did?"

I walked over seeing like 8 cracked eggs behind her dresser. "You didn't know? She like playing with eggs and by the looks of it she been sneaking it"

Connie was the one who disciplined her more because when she with me she a angel well that's what I thought. "When I caught ya ass the last time I told you don't do that shit again so why it got eggs over there?" "Mm em" she said tearing up.

Connie gave her a few love taps on the hand and making her sit on the couch until they leave. "She like touching shit and keep that iPad here her ass go be going straight for a nap when we get home"

Spanking klov was rare for him and me because she wasn't that bad. We wasn't go let our kids run over us like them white folks hell nah. "Ight I'm heading out you need some? Money food anything?"

"Nooo well uhh my birthday coming up I want candles but see you later be safe okay?" I said hugging them before closing the door.

Staying in a family home was nice but damn this shit was messy as hell. I looked at my phone to see kashi calling. "Heyyyy"

"Hey lady where's the baby?"

"Her papa just came pick her up.. we'll she earned a spanky bae and guess what she done!?" "Well im down the road so show me when im home" he smiled at the camera watching my shock face.

"Wait you told me Saturday Nigga" "yeah fashion week cancelled and I'm happy because we got alone time"

A few minutes kashi was here in klover room looking at the mess she made. "Clever"

"Clever? More like sneaky and bad ass hell" I said looking down at him wiping the mess up. "Maybe carpet wasn't the best idea eh?"

"Well somewhat because wood floors cold and ion want her playing on a hard floor"

He nodded standing up to hug me. "You so beautiful and your hair?"

My head was currently fucked up because he didn't put my bonnet on that i can't blame him for because he wasn't here.

"Stop but bubble bath?" "Yeah I'll cook dinner take ya time alone tonight okay"

I pouted nodding before leaving the room to hop in the bath tub.

Kashi went down to cook and i lowkey wanted to have sex tonight. Being 2 busy people and a parent means no everyday sex just planned sex.

I was watching TikTok's on kashi phone because he had mines to learn a recipe I put on there. Yea that's how deep our trust is with each other.

I got out and lotion my body before walking down the stairs with nothing on. I meant it when I said I wanted to have sex tonight. He was stirring the pot and I just sat in the chair fixing my nipple ring I got back. "You not go say anything" he asked still looking at the stove.

"If i say some it won't be pretty" "anything you say is pretty"

"Okay..pull it out I'm horny"

"Y/n what- woah" he said dropping the spoon before smirking. "I'm horny it been like 2 weeks cmon"

He nodded picking me up to bring me to the living room.

He laid me on my back kissing my thighs spreading my legs a bit. "Can I?"

"As you please baby"