🎀55

"Aye aye" Connie said bouncing the baby on the counter. "Son you made me a step daddy.,.i can't believe this bleep"

I was placing the dishes in the dish washer while Connie was playing with the kids.

"You see ya birth giver? Yeah you go be fighting for your life in that group chat?"

"You tryna say I'm fine? Thank you" I said pulling his pants up.

"Nah he bout white as hell...nobody go believe his ass black"

I turned around placing my hands on my hips looking at Connie crazy. "Okay but he don't have to explain to nobody he black...if he know he is then he good"

"You right...but you look good with a son i aint lien"

"I know I can't wait to buy him little beanies-"

I was interrupted by my phone ringing but I ignored it since it's eren letting me know they need me in for work.

My body wasnt in the best condition and they need to understand I'm not in the right space to take pictures.

"What's wrong?"

"They want me in to take a shoot...my stomach and face.. not in it's right condition"

"I mean yeah you have a stomach but that shit sexy to me and i cnt tell you how to feel baby...also ya face got like 1 or 2 pimples"

"Oh wow thank you Connie I never noticed"

I walked away before blocking eren calls before a unknown number called.

*Wait pause the recording*

I blocked eren number then answered a unknown number... I got to be the most stupidest girl onna planet...

*Start*

"Y/n! Open the door bruh"

I smacked my lips going open the front door for eren.

"Yo I got news!"

Connie put the baby in his donut while we all sat listening to eren story. He was smiling hard as hell so it had to be good.

"So i been talking to some fine ass girl...she so beautiful like it been a year we been texting and she on a plane to visit me!"

I was shocked because he never told me about some beautiful girl.

"How important she is?"

"My baby man" he said rubbing his hands together smirking, "soon as I wife her allem hoes gone"

"BOY! Soon as you like her! Them hoes better be gone"

"I know I started but do not say anything about girls I had sex with this year please!"

A long distance relationship and she got his ass pleading me not to get him in trouble. Yeah she'll be a rare collection to this friend group.

"Her personality?"

"Well on FaceTime she lowkey one of them shy freaks...but my favorite is how shy and nice she is"

"What she do for a living?"

"Doctor"

I gasp smiling because eren finally stop fw the chics that work at gas stations and boujee scammers.

"Ouuu okay okay! Uh what's your favorite thing about her"

"She chubby and very soft looking but I think that's what got me when I first seen her on Snapchat"

"Omgg what else"

At this point I was more happy to meet her than eren because the boys never brought new girls around since we was always having problems with them.

"She very insecure about her body...but she knows she attractive" he said smiling before finishing, "she is 1 year older than me...own her own house and also she is insecure about her skin color which is something that she usually get clowned about"

"Wait she black or white?"

"She a darkskin..sexy one at that"

I don't get why being darkskin should even be a insecurity to females because it's beautiful. People still colourist? Wow.

"Yo girl sound sexy as hell I ain't lien"

I nodded agreeing to Connie before eren rolled his eyes. "She is fine but I want to ask her out"

So all this time eren was in the same position like me and Connie.

"She go be here in a bit come ride to the airport connie"

"Fawk no...movie night with my girl in a few"

I got up and finish cleaning but eren left after talking it up with Connie. "Tm you go let me take you out?"

"Yeah but birkin look nice onna date don't you think?"

"Shid if I'm buying you a birkin then you could park that cooch right on my face"

Timeskip

I was laying on the floor reading before Connie came lay onside me.

"I got you a nice dress I ordered...I want you to put it on for me and enjoy me for dinner tomorrow"

"Yeah? Where?" I asked turning his way tracing the chest tats.

"Nice expensive spot a hour away"

I smiled thinking even though I knew what the answer going to be.

"Hmm? What if I say no?"

"Then I'll make the dinner here love"

"And yes?"

"Promise you that it's going to be worth it"

I pushed him on his back cradling his waist while he rubbed my thighs. "We go be old and klo go be seeing us as cringy love birds"

"I don't think 30 is old...maybe mid 50?"

"Fuck 50 imma be throwing this ass back at 80 the hell...might rusted up a bit but Shid"

"Ion even think I'll be getting hard...we could have like 3 more kids? A big house with maybe a dog"

"I like the idea...I can't even see myself with nobody else in the future it's crazy"

"Yeah me either" he smiled back.

I'm onna role for y'all😭💕💕posting 5 chapters because I won't be able to update soon