🎀36

It was the next day and the house was a mess making me clean it all up. Connie been texting me bullshit asking for proof that I was not preg with another man baby. I didn't trust telling him because he to crazy for me.

"Klover you wanna see kashi?"

She nodded so I grabbed my keys holding her hand walking outside. "Kasi cupcake"

She ran back in the house before coming back with a cupcake in her hand. "Aww okay hop in"

Timeskip

"Hey baby klover know how much you like red velvet so she got you this"

She kissed his grave placing the cupcake on top with a candle. "Also the baby is healthy And the bump is very small but there bestie"

"Mommy pregnat?"

I forgot I didnt tell her ass because she a lil snitch. "Shhh don't tell yo daddy"

It's not like she knew what pregnant meant so we good.

She nodded sitting down playing with his flowers I brought. "I hope it's a girl lowkey"

After talking to him for sometime it was time to go. "Oh no mommy"

"Get yo ass out the mud!"

At home

Claire was laying in my bed eating cookies that was stacked on her stomach. "I'm pregnant"

"Girl I know"

I was confused but I forgot her ass knew me as much as Connie do. "We some hoes fr"

"Girl I'm trapped with another baby Connie go whoop my ass" I said grabbing a cookie. "What  if it's twins your belly a lil big for 2 months"

"Nah klover was poking early to"

She nodded playing in my belly button and ear. I got on my phone unblocking Connie because I was bored.

"Okay so Connie decide to threat me yesterday and honestly I think I'm go stay away from him because if anything happen to my baby I'm never going to forgive him and klover will never forgive me"

"Aint Connie just went into a pregnancy scare with some ho?"

"He said he never fucked her but that's me when I'm lying"

She started laughing watching me text Connie bullshit. "Ouu ouu I'll send you my old pregnancy test so you could send it"

Connie was finna pull up and drag me and baby kash out this house. "If he pull up all 5 of us jumping his ass"

"You having twins?"

"Hell no I'm talking about klover"

I sent the picture to Connie and he opened it immediately. "I'm scared he not typing"

I placed my phone down biting my nail with my legs crossed. "Bitch he calling"

Claire answered holding in her laugh, "hello y/n ca-"

"Put her on the fucking phone"

"For what bitxh? I said she busy so you go have to wait like everybody else!"

"Who else in the line? Stop playing I'm on my way"

I hopped up running to lock my back door and front. I even made sure windows was locked because his ass love windows. "Y/n!!"

I ran back up laughing, "Connie said he got a shot gun bitch"

"Connie it's a joke bruh"

We hung up and blocked his ass again because I didn't need company at the moment. "Just don't worry about him but okay so you think I should have another gender reveal?"

"I didn't feel like having a big one but I think you should because this baby is a blessing fr"

"Okay they said I could actually find out in 5 more weeks"

"That could barely be accurate"

I just wanted to know if my baby a boy or girl even though it didn't matter. "Eren said he wanna take the role"

She looked surprised before smiling hard, "I'm in love with this new eren"

"Good thing I have photos of kashi because I don't want my child thinking I'm lying about they dad"

"I feel like Connie would take a dad roll also even though it's kashi child... kashi do love klover like she his daughter"

"If a nigga don't like my babies then they gotta go!"

"Ain't klover have school?"

I pouted because she do have to go to head start since she old enough. I always feared my baby would come home crying because somebody being mean or a teacher hurt her feelings.

"Yeah lord I honestly want her to go to private school"

"Ouu you have moneyyy and that's actually a good idea"

We heard knocking on the door so we got up walking down stairs. "Ain't nobody but Connie"

It was indeed Connie dressed in all gray sweat shirt and sweatpants. "Damn you got a hair cut and ear pierced to whoop her ass?"

"Can I come in" he said pushing Claire before tapping her belly. "Satan"

I hummed walking to the kitchen feeling Connie eye on me. "What"

"You look a mess why yo hair ain't done?"

I dead ass just had a Afro that needed to be untangled. "Because I want braids I been keeping my fro in for 3 months"

"I noticed but it's sexy on you...should get waves again"

"I ain't never had no fucking waves! That was Claire with them finger waves"

Claire use to have orange pinkish finger waves in 11th grade. "Oh shit I remember! That was cute though"

"I kinda want it back but my hair been healthy and armin like it"

"Oh hell no bitch it's your hair"

"Son Shit uo y/n..I told you I like celery with peanut butter now it's your favorite" Connie said making Claire laugh.

"Okay I was yo girlfriend at the time.. I wanted to be like you and ain't you use to ride your cousin scooter to the park just to get a lil peck nigga bye"

"And did"

"Damn y'all bath down bad but Connie was a wimp in high school no lie"

He use to walk 40 minutes to my place for some coochie. "Y/n snuck me in her house at 14 to play video games and got caught"

My mom whooped my ass and put me out because of that. "I dead ass got put out in 9th grade for playing video games"

"I would think my child fucking if they had a nigga in the room but then again I won't accuse"

I shook my head no because I wish klover would ask to bring a dude here. "Well honestly I was a hot ass teen"

"Connie was ugly and short...hot over his small ass?"

"We all was trench babies so stop it with them funky ass boots you use to play in"

"I didn't have sex with y/n until like 17 maybe"

"LIES! She was 16 about to turn 17 y'all nasty and need a whooping"

I smacked her back making her choke on her food laughing.

"Hold on my cousin fucked you and I'm not even go say what age because you the one who need ya ass beat"

"Connie actually real sweet though he turned 18 and didn't have sex with me until I turned 18 even though our birthday 3 months apart"

"Busted her up soon as she turned 18 to"