🎀44

Eren through a game night with us and 2 of his other friends. They was actually lit and fine ass hell but not finer than my crew.

We all was just asking each other question that we have to answer truly.

"Ohh what's a movie that gives y'all chills"

"Omg meee! It's not a movie but remember on the original they tried dagger niklaus and he turned into a hybrid lord I ain't been the same since" I said parting eren hair.

"The whole cast is hot...the things I'll do to be with Bonnie and hailey"

"I think I got chills from when Moana went to Te Fiti and walked threw them waves" Connie laughed laying on one of my thighs.

Klover had him watching Disney shows and playing princess everyday at the park. I laughed at how he said it was embarrassing but worth seeing her so happy.

Even though he need a upper fixer on that attitude I'm glad I had kids with him.

"Y/n stop pinching me"

Eren turned around smacking my hand, "that was Connie!"

"Okay what is y'all favourite position"

"Boy yeah this question for me! Shut up let me get ready" Connie said sitting up with a big grin.

"No let me go first since I never speak like this"

"Okay miki I see you girl"

We all waited for her because it was rare to see her talk about sex between her or anybody but eventually she always told us.

"I like taking control so riding...this embarrassing I like holding his ankles when I ride but he said he don't want to feel like a bottom"

Eren stood up quick as hell "I love being a bottom and i can assure you that I'll be ready for your kinks any day"

"You like being gagged"

Everybody blushed at the though but look who she asking. "Only if I could gag you with something else"

"Y'all literally planning to fuck infront of Jean whattt"

"We have a open relationship it's okay"

I'm sorry i can't have no open relationship even though females be sexy as hell. "My jealousy says no but ion mind having sex with a girl"

As I said that armin and Claire walked in with pizza and wings.

"Y'all coming join the question"

They nodded and placed the food on the table then sat on the other couch. "Okay my favourite position is from the back ass up...just be hammering her shit and that's how I got my first child"

Claire armin and one of eren friend agreed with Connie.

"Um mines missionary...for some reason I like biting his shoulder"

"Omg I thought it was just me! Girl when they been going slow and deep it be having me caressing they neck and shit" I reminisce twisting eren ear.

"I like missionary because I could hold they ass down and just start going on maybe put a few toes in my mouth"

"Who is they? And I like 69" Claire mumbled

"What you like eren?"

"You Bae why"

I laughed seeing Connie pinch his neck causing him to yelp. "I like any position but also like fucking while standing up"

"Yesss me and Connie had sex standing up it was so affectionate y'all should try! Maybe it would help y'all um relationship?"

"Real shit"

"Man I need someeee dickk" i said starting to get sad.

"Y/n everybody wanna fuck you in this room you think we care about that belly? I'll slut you out" eren said turning around.

"Y'all are sickkkkk"

"Okay next question! What's y'all kinks mine food sex"

Nobody was shock that she like that sticky ass sex. I thought about it for a sec, "Praise and degrading do something to me"

"What's my kinks" Connie whispered in my ear confused "you love when I praise you so I'm guessing praise"

He nodded and eren sat up again, "I like bondage and spanking"

"I like territorial kink" Armin said sitting back swaying his knee.

"Jean you look like you have a piss kink but whatever rocks your boat"

"I don't have a piss kink...I just have sex and a girlfriend who takes over"

After wrapping the questions up we all went eat leaving one more pizza left.

"I feel like my baby momma should get it" Armin said reaching but Connie smacked his hand.

"My baby momma should get it since uh? Smookk help me"

"What to say" I whispered back to him "say you hungry"

"I'm hungry"

Eren raised up grabbing the pizza giving it to me. "Anything for you"

I smiled rubbing eren cheek making Connie pout sitting down.

"This pizza good as fuck! Y'all don't have no garlic sauce?"

He looked in the box shaking his head No and handing me ranch sauce. "Ranch give me heart burns"

"I heard when you have heart burns your baby hair growing" Miki said looking at me and Claire.

"I dont get heart burns"

"I wan you bald head as hell I see why you didn't get it" eren laughed. I tried holding it in but I jus couldn't.

"That shit was lame"

"Bruh eren you sicken bruh but I actually think that's true because klov actually had a full head of curls"

Connie hummed typing in his phone but moved when I looked in it "stop lien klover had a fat ass bald spot"

"Why you hiding yo phone?"

He turned it back and I seen him strolling through Instagram.

"Okay I have a wax in few I'll fuck with yall later"

I got up with eren following me since he was coming to get his chest waxed. "I love you be safe"

"I love you to" I yelled back to Connie

Eren opened the door for me helping me in the front seat.

He ran to the other side getting in then pulling off. "This waxing shit hurt?"

"Uh well my first wax it actually hurts but now I'm use to it"

He blew a breath out before stopping at a red light. "You go be comfortable?"

"Yeah just need you to hold my legs and do not! Talk about my bushy coochie it's natural!"

"I'm not some little boy I'll never talk about your vagina" he smiled