🎀50

1 month later
6:30 pm

"Okay do not let klover put Kai nuk in her mouth and put her to bed before 8 pm!" Armin nodded writing the list down since Connie was taking me to Vegas because my pregnancy was almost over. "Andddd make sure she go to the toilet before bed and in the morning! After she pee no water!"

"Okay can I invite a girl over assum"

I thought about it for a second then shook my head no because armin was already having fun with girls all around this state. "Why not!"

"Invite Sasha that's it"

He nodded kissing my forehead before closing the door. Our flight take off in 3 hours and we was suppose to be on the road 20 minutes ago.

"Y/N COME ON"

I was just entering my 3rd trimester and it was tough with this bump. "Get some sleep cause you about to be complaining in a few ma"

"No I wanna stay up with you...what we doing in Vegas?"

"Uh I really don't know"

I didn't mind going places with him since it was always beautiful chill places.

Over the 2 months connie been hella respectful and treating me well. Of course I swooned over his charm but some in me didn't want that.

I felt like I was betraying kash for even thinking that way. "Pressed against the walls of your world"

I turned the song up 'pray you catch me' by Beyoncé.

"Prayin I catch you whispering" I mumbled holding Connie hand.

"I'm prayin you catch me listening"

I smiled at his deep soft voice he always sung to me on late night rides. "You such a softy"

"How?" He smiled lifting my shirt up before rubbing my stomach. "I ain't never met a nigga who sing to they girls"

"Oh?" I wanted to smack the smirk off his face, "you just called your self my girl...I like that"

"Whatever asshole"

"Remember when you first moved in my momma crib? You was so shy and aggravating but I love you for that"

I was a quirky little girl who used to get bullied for my glasses. "Yeah?"

"So glad I spent my whole teenager years trying to peak at you getting dress"

I turned my head looking at his blush before smacking the shit out him.

"YOU SERIOUS!? Did you see!?"

"Uh yeah...like around 14 I seen you naked...I swear it was a mistake!"

I nodded scrunching my eyebrows before letting him finish, "uh you and Claire came from the beach and you was taking your top off and I walked in...your suppose to be tits? Uh was out"

"What you mean suppose to be tits? The hell"

"I lowkey thought I was crushing over a boy bae your titties was flatter than mines like real shit"

Letting out a gasp I looked at him in disbelief before hitting him again. "You serious!? Perv"

"Yeah I was so nervous to tell you I wanted to break up...I thought my dad was go leave for me being gay but he left anyway shit"

"I can't even be mad! Remember Reiner that buff ass lil boy we stayed by? He yanked your pants down"

"Bruh that's embarrassing...dick the size of a crayon"

It was fun growing up with them honestly. It felt like it was yesterday we was crushing as little kids with no home training. "That rumour about us having sex in the stadium was embarrassing as hell!" He laughed making a left turn.

"Oh my god! I cried the whole week...I found out who said it to yup yup!"

He stopped at a red light turning over waiting to hear who said it, "bitch it was hitora"

"Historia?"

"Yes? But lmaoo Claire use to have sex with Ymir during that time and somehow the consequences was thrown at me"

"Hold on fuck that! Remember the rumour about you and yelena?"

I looked out the window so quick remembering the 'rumour' of me and her having a daring one night stand.

"Yeah it's true but I was 17 and to be honest it was just a lil letting her eat some coochie and letting me go home to my man thing" 

"Mmm ian like her ever since either"

"Omggg! Remember ya momma caught us fucking in yo old car!"

Connie let out the loudest laugh I didn't hear in forever before nodding, "son she whooped both of our asses"

"I lowkey wanted to run away from that ass whooping Connie...I was so embarrassed getting whooped in front of you"

Being a teenager was the best thing for real!

"Son this adult stress and working not it like I wanna go back to sneaky sex and school dances"

"Yeah now we have a daughter who we hope don't follow our footsteps"

He let out a him before parking the car getting out.

🎀

"Can I sit by the window?" I asked pushing over by Connie. He nodded placing me over his lap.

We got first class seats since I wanted to be comfortable and have privacy .

"Here they got peanuts"

Humming while laying back at the feeling of relaxation taking over me. "Vegas here we come"

"Pray for a safe trip"

"Amen"