💍22

"Okay be safe okay and don't forget my birthday is in 3 weeks" I said pushing kashi in the car. Klover was sleeping at his apartment because his nephew was there for play dates. "Okay okay bye I love you lady and don't forget the stove on"

I nodded watching them leave me at home alone for a week. I looked at the house scared because I'm paranoid as hell. "Sasha house I go"

I ran in the house and packed a bag and left after turning the stove off.

I arrived at they apartment seeing everybody there except eren. "Damn no invite the fuck"

"We smoking"

I nodded kissing Claire on her cheek before going sit by mikasa. "I'm sleeping for the week"

Connie looked up at me with a confused face "I'm scared nobody home for the week"

He knew I always claimed ghost watch me when I'm alone making him laugh inside.

"Well you coming sleep by me so you can be comfortable"

"You been trying to fuck her since she single leave her alone" Claire said mugging him. "Not true... I been wanted to fuck her"

Timeskip

"Connie who drawls?"

I knew they were mines but I just wanted to fake like it wasn't. "Uh that's yours"

"No it's not! these small as fuck"

"Son that's your drawls I even got a picture of them on you"

I nodded knowing this was go start a argument for nothing. "Come mere" he said pulling me over burying his head in my neck when I felt a lick. "Let's fuck"

"Why yo so horny"

He laughed and grabbed my ass massaging it through the pyjama pants I had on. "Gotta dump truck behind here" he mumbled laughing. "Mhm"

"I miss you"

I nodded hugging him back feeling my self get hotter by the minute. I rubbed up and down his back sliding my hand under his wife beater. "Mmm" he groaned making me moan. He pulled my pants down still massaging my ass.

"I could suck yo dick?"

He loved when I took action when we was horny and swallowing is okay for the night. He pulled down my white undershirt and picked me up to lick my left nipple.

"Titties blinged out huh"

I nodded watching him out my whole tittie in his mouth. He let it go with the sound of a pop filling the room. "Suck my dick tonight I last longer at late nights"

I nodded pulling my pants up and went lay down. "I just go out a relationship and tryna suck my baby daddy dick I'm going to hell huh"

"Yeah with me and why you stopped YouTube?"

"I didn't just needed a break I guess and Connie I'm hungry go cook"

Connie went cook and all I thought about was kashi like why we couldn't be a poly relationship. "I miss him"

He was so nice and sweet to me I truly did love him. I didn't deserve any of that care he gave me.

"Fuck the sex was the best" I said slamming my head into the bed. I got up to help that big headed Nigga cook.

"What you cooking me"

"Bake potatoes with shrimps so go get naked we about to fuck"

I didn't listen so I just went into the living room and put on the tv. I heard him close the oven walking over to the living room. "I was serious I'm horny"

I took off my clothes and sat on the couch waiting for him. "Let me watch you play with ya self"

"Noooooo! Im shyyy"

I wasn't shy at all I just was teasing him and to lazy to even have sex. "Please baby"

I nodded opening my legs as watched him sit infront me so he can get a nice view. I laid back getting comfortable.

"Rub ya clit"

"STOPPPP you being nasty I quit" I said hopping up going to the room. He ran after picking me up throwing me back on the couch. I didn't get a chance to get up after feeling his tongue hit my clit.

"Shitt"

I moaned throwing my hands on his head grinding against his tongue while he held my legs back.

He pushed me into the sofa stopping me from moving.I watched him stared at my face the whole time seeing my reaction to what he done. "Mmm" he groaned shaking his head sucking every part of me.

I wanted to laugh at the quote I seen on twitter.

'I knew he was a dog ass nigga when he shook his head in my pussy acting like a pit bull'

My eyes rolled back after feeling him stick his tongue down my entrance grazing his nose across my clit. Had him moaning just by the taste of the kitty I deserve respect!

"Omggg"

He pulled both of my lips apart looking at the sight biting his lips. "Finna eat you pussy all night ian wait for 2 years for nothing"

I pushing his head back rolling my eyes because he always gotta say some crazy. I squeezed his head in between my legs lifting up.

"Ahh shitt"

I tried pushing his head from off my clit but he didn't move but stared me in my eyes. "Connieeee pleasee"

I started cumming making him clean me up with his tongue smiling. "I ain't finish I could go all night so flip over"

I nodded turning over feeling him hold my back down eating me from the back.

'Ill see y'all in a few' I thought