🎀20

It been 3 weeks ago me and kashi broke up and 3 weeks i last came out the house. "Get over yourself! You been crying over him for almost a month Damn"

I ignore Claire turning over because i was go say some and her feelings was go be crushed. "This what you wanted huh!? He did the right thing either him or Connie and you know damn well connie wasn't leaving y/n!"

I didn't want to leave kashi but my feelings indeed grew for Connie after the kiss. I felt selfish for how I treated kashi when he treated me so well. "Everytime I come over your crying like damn"

"Claire if you go make her feel like this then please don't be her emotional support"

I thanked eren in my head because I didn't want to hear any of that nonsense. She left out hand he came sit on the bed rubbing my back. "I'm sorry she just worried about you"

"Okay"

I was always emotional to myself but eren always caught me at them times. "Kashi and everyone worried about you"

I felt him get under the cover making me yank the cover back down because I had nothing on. "What?"

"Naked"

He laughed and nodded cuddling me ontop the cover so I could feel better. "I'm going to run you a bath... I set you up a hair appointment and nails so I expect you to get up and ready before 3:30"

"No"

He dragged me out the bed making me hand onto him so he couldn't see my body. "I seen your body more than I should so let's go"

He grabbed my rob passing it to me and running the bath water. "Klover made you a gift since I told her you was sick"

I nodded smiling because no matter that I was heartbroken I showed her love and affection. "I miss him"

"Y'all relationship was go end off bad if y'all stayed together but he cared about good terms so much he rather you cry now then to never talk to him"

I nodded and got in the bath but he was facing the other way. "Pervert ass probably itching to look"

"Glad you know"

"Thank you for getting me out the bed because my hair is a mess"

Timeskip

After getting my hit finish I got in eren car looking at him smile in my face. "Damn gray fits you"

He got me a light gray frontal wig installed and I'm glad I taught him about good wigs and styles. "Thank you i look so good"

After we went get crawfish and shrimps then went back home to eat. "I told you don't eat that baby"

Eren laughed his ass off watching klover cry over eating a shrimp that's to hot. "Keep laughing at my baby imma smack the shit out you"

I heard the door open and looked up to see Sasha with mikasa. "Miki and sashh heyyy"

They passed me bouquet of flowers and fruits making me hug them with my head. "Can you wipe my baby mouth so she can stop whining please"

Mikasa took her to the bathroom to wash up.

"Damn here titties getting big! Did you see them milkers y/n" eren said looking down the hall Miki went in.

"She better not be pregnant"

"Boy that's Jean girlfriend leave them alone hoe" Sasha said mugging him. "You worry about nickel"

"Yoo?" Connie said peeping in the front door making me bite my lip. "Hey y/n"

"Well mikasa calling me and Sasha lets gooooooooo" eren said pulling her to the rooms.

"Hey Constance you can come in Nigga"

He can in bringing a gift bag making me smile biting the short white nails I got done earlier. "Damn you hair nice"

"Shut up this gift for me?"

"Already know but I'm sorry about your relationship failing uh again"

I opened my mouth in shock because that apology was shitty as hell. "Nigga you probably happy he left my ass but watever"

"Eh but open it I got this made 2 weeks ago"

I opened it seeing a book with memories across it as the title. "Uh this from when we was kids and that book my mom got you...yeah I found another one and just transferred it to this book"

This meant a lot to me because before I met the group I had no memories. "Thank you"

I looked at it laughing at Connie 12th birthday seeing how small we all was. "Eren got his ass whooped by mrs Carla this day"

"Remember Jean asked that crack head for 5$ and bell trade him a 10?" I said laughing because the crack head really gave Jean the 5$.

I went through a few more pages and notice it was of us now. "Klover was so small Omg"

"Yeah but that belly bump was huge"

I went further and seen it said from now on making me smile. "More memoriessss"

"Yeah but you being bald up in the house we won't be able to do that" "if you wanna see me just say that dummy"

He smiled watching me fiddle with the engagement ring. "He worried to you know"

"I know he knocked 1 week ago but I wasn't here"

"We'll just try to work it out with him ight ho?" He said laughing at my mug. "Stop playing with me and yeah"

We sat and talked longer before everybody left just leaving me and klover soaking in the bath tub. "Kasi"

"Wanna see him?" I asked watching her play with the rubber duck. She nodded yes and started eating the bubbles. "Stop"

She smacked the water from catching a attitude and I decided to let her have it. "Let it out baby"

"Hmmm"

"Just watch the attitude with me next time okay my love" "daddy could come"

I knew his ass asked her to ask me because she never asked nothing like that. "No maybe in the morning daddy sleep"