🎀23

"Ouuuu babyyy" I moaned grabbing the sheets from this crazy ass nigga.

It was 3 Am and he woke up with the decision to wake me up for sex. "Fuck inside?" He groaned pushing me into the bed. I thought about the last time he asked that and hurried up and pushed him out so I can swallow.

"Was finna give you baby number 2" he laughed letting out on my face. "Sike Nigga now I'm tired"

I got up to get cleaned up and go back to sleep with Constance.

Connie pov

Y/n was sleeping while I laid on-top of her. I took billion of pictures ready to show her bald head ass off again. I was happy with her but I knew she hated herself because the breakup.

I had a talk with kashi before it happen and asked him not to but he want to go back with being friends.

"I love you" I smiled kissing all over her face softly so I won't wake her. "Promise uon have a thing to worry about nomore"

 "Promise uon have a thing to worry about nomore"

Conniesprung- dickquil 😉

Conniesprung- dickquil 😉... glad you're here though pretty girl

I placed my phone one the dresser and looked at her kissing her cheek again. I took her lashes off making sure I don't hurt her real eyelash. "Mmm stoppp"

"Go back to sleep"

Timeskip

Y/n left to go to work and I was smoking with armin in his car. "Yall fucking with each other"

"Ion know she still be thinking about kashi but i be fucking her" I said rolling up my personals. "Well yeah yall back fucking with each other"

I nodded knowing he was right because y/n don't have sex for the fun of it. "Don't fuck up again"

"Fasho not! her ass had me crying late nights"

Armin was a father now and I was glad I had a friend who took the role as me. "We really got kids"

"I said that yesterday looking at Claire bump... you notice her and y/n falling off though?"

Y/n distanced herself everytime she got stuff going on making Claire feel like she don't trust her to be there but that wasn't it. Even though y/n had me and Claire since kids she never liked putting her friends in worry.

So that leads up to Claire telling y/n she need to stop ignoring her and to y/n blocking her for a week and act like nothing happen the next week. "Yeah they bipolar as hell of you ask me"

"Claire be tripping I know she my girl but I told her that she can't force somebody to speak how they feel...and she put my ass out of the apartment I pay bills for"

He had a lot of patience for her ass but y/n was worser but nice. "Wait for them hormones to come flying through I'm lowkey glad I missed some months of her pregnancy"

I didn't mean in a bad way but her pregnant ass had a lil attitude on her.

"Already started apartment searching"

I leaned back looking through y/n pictures. Her body was way more mature now so that meant time for new nudes. "So this whole time she was fucking kashi she had your name tatted on her back?"

"Yeah I got her shit tatted everywhere though so we both even"

I had y/n phone with me because she wanted mines which I don't know why. "Damn" I said passing by a few of her pictures.

"Son you know how I felt when I lost y/n? Listen to love in the dark by Adele"

Armin started laughing choking on the smoke. "She be having me want to blame Claire for shit she didn't do"

"It feels like we oceans apartttt"

"There is so much space between ussss"

We busted out laughing and he started up the car pulling out the parking lot. "Over a cliff we go..play the song"

"Hold up let me tell her bye"

I called my phone and she answered quickly "boy I thought a bitch was calling you what you want"

"I can't keep letting you treat me like this"

She looked confused and eating carrots with ranch making me move the phone. "I know not adelly got you feeling like this"

"No it's not her it's you baby"

"You went through my phone or some and who you with because the car moving" "he done with you to y/n"

She rolled her eyes hanging up so I called her back.

"Hold up my part!! "Please don't fall apart i cant face your breaking heart! I'm trying to be brave stop asking me to STAYYY....I can't loveee youuuu in the darkkk"

"BITCH TURN THE LIGHTS ON THEN!!"

I laughed at her lame ass joke and finish singing to her "connieeee I'm at work!"

"There is so much space between us! Maybe we already defeateddd! ayea ayea ayeaaa"

Armin parked the car so he could focus without laughing. "Connie you doneee and you pilt"

I nodded playing with the fur on her case. "I'm sorry but in a few we going off a cliff"

"Did you tell my baby bye then?"

I fake shocked at her answer and hung up the phone . "We go get pulled over"

Eren pov

"A nude shoot?" Y/n asked when I told her about the shoot they want us to do for some perfume and cologne brand. "Why me though?"

"I wanted to be by you naked"

She nodded eating her chips and doing some type of work on the computer. "As long as my bills getting paid I'm fine with anything"

"What's up with the hickeys?"

She smirked and took a sip of her juice. "Momma and daddy time I guess"

"So you let go kashi?"

I didn't want to bring him up but I had to make sure she knew what she was doing. "We had a talk and he told me it was the best decision because I was go lead him on and might loose feelings"

We all noticed y/n growing back closer to Connie which had us worried but she couldn't help what she felt. I cared a lot for her than I act and I know if Connie fuck up again she not going back.

"Okay I just want to make sure it's fine with you sexy"