🎀2

"Goodmorning lady" kashi said kissing me all over my face to wake me up. "Goodmorning baby" I said smiling.

Today was a stay in bed day and I wasn't complaining. "Mm ion plan on moving anytime soon" "same but we need groceries and to clean this place up" i said before sitting up covering my breast. "Na uh I'll clean and make the groceries while you sit here being pretty" he said pulling me back down cupping my breast.

"Mm okay baby" I moaned feeling his put my breast in his mouth. He started kissing my neck before laying down burying his face between my tits. "Titty boy huh"

"Love thighs but I'm loving every part about you i wanna smother in it" he said laughing. I ran my fingers through his white hair admiring it. He was so handsome it was amazing. "God I know it so early but you'll give me some pretty ass babies" "yeah I thought the same but I'll get you pregnant in 5 more years"

I smiled at his comment because 5 years was a while. "So what we doing for our 2 years of dating huh?" "I- it's a surprise we have sometime left and uh i want you to meet my nephew and sister it been some time we been dating and we didn't meet nobody family members" he said making a concern face.

"Well family members? I don't have none, when I moved away they didn't be in contact but phone work 2 ways just not for my phone" "you dead ass wrong but I love you"

I smiled kissing him all over his face. I felt him grab my neck making me bite my lips looking at him. "So sexy" he said kissing my forehead before getting up.

"Nice ass"

"Um thanks? But Saturday you're free?" "Yup yup date night?"

He shook his head leaving out the room to cook breakfast.

Timeskip

Timeskip

Standing in line for snowballs with our hand full of crawfish was making me dance I'm my boots. "You so happy why?" "Bae i been wanting this thank you" i said kissing him.

Kashi turned to see someone taking a picture of my ass so I felt him pull me over. "What?" "Taking a picture"

I looked behind him to see the man zooming in on a picture.

"Shoulda clenched my ass I hate perverts let's go" I said walking away forgetting the icecream

Kashi pov

I looked seeing y/n pissed going back to the car. "Fuck is your problem!?" I yelled at the man for his pervert actions. "Don't know what your talking about kid. I didn't say anything but yanked his phone bending his phone in half cracking it. "If i ever see you pull some shit off like that to any woman I would kill you"

I walked off pissed because my baby was mad and I had to deal with her frustration. I turned back in line and hurried up and got a strawberry shortcake ice cream stuffed. I knew her from head to toe no need to ask what flavour she want.

"Here baby" I said opening the passenger door passing her the snowball. "Aww thank you"

I nodded running to the other side of the car to get in and drive home. "The pool clean?"

She nodded while eating a shrimp then passed me a piece. "Past me another piece without lipgloss please" "no thank you"

We went home and got in swim clothes and moved the table to eat our food. "Man this shit got my toes curling" she said throwing her back moaning.

"Do i make you happy" "yeah why you ask so suddenly? Make my pussy smile"

She was so goofy I didn't know how to tell her how I felt but I was so damn happy. "Well I plan on keeping you happy even if I go broke"

"Yeah? Buy me a kitten, new purse, uhh maybe a room full of plan b, and shoes" "done"

I got up and went under the table to open her legs by putting them on the bench. "WAIT YOU GOT SEASON ON YOU TONGUE!"

I laughed because I knew she was go run after I finished eating . She hated getting her pussy ate when I finished eating.

I went upstairs and got y/n phone off the charger seeing her have multiple calls. "Bae come here"

I heard here say she was coming but it from somebody name reign. "Somebody name reign blowing your phone up"

She nodded calling them back.

"What reign slow down what are you talking about breathe please".

She look worried so I got beside her to rub her leg. "What! Rei what the hell your saying!?"

Her mouth dropped and tears started falling down her face. "Omg where are you?...home? Well I'm on the way to get you! The baby? Ok"

She hung up and started crying and in this situation I could tell it wasn't a comfort.

So I got up and got the key and picked her up.

"Put the location in baby it's urgent"