💍10

We was now sitting on the coach with Lady and the tramp playing in the back ground. "You remind me of lady"

"Nigga what"

He laughed still with his arm wrapped over my waist big spooning me. Couch was comfortable and the lights was quite dim. "Very intelligent and no I didn't get the nickname lady from this"

"I know and when we get married kashi let's go to a pretty ass place for the honey moon"

He didn't answer but nodded in my neck which was not something he done. "When I met you I-I was going through hell"

"Wym kash"

"Shh let me finish beautiful, when you got in my car I was shock to see somebody like you" he said smirking against my neck but I tried turning after I felt his tears.

"You was so hurt and I made it my mission to make you happy no matter if it's temporary, I was go make you my happiness and I was go be yours"

I just laid my head down listening to him speak because I couldn't figure why he telling me this.

"You're amazing like so damn amazing y/n m/n L/n"

I laughed because I am the shit but shut up it's serious time.

"I'm so sorry.. I'm selfish for making you love me and care for me"

"No you're not I'm glad you love me kash" I said turning my head to look at him. "How would you feel if you never seen me again?"

"You tryna leave me" I laughed wiping his tears, "and I'll die wondering why tf u left me"

"What if I told you I'll die?"

I smiled looking at kashi thinking he joking but he looked serious. "Bae whatttt? Stop"

"Uhh maybe sometime before I met you I got a check up and it didn't go well.. found out some shitty new lady"

"Yeah?"

"I won't be here to make sure your protected or watch klover graduate or have kids maybe" he laughed.

"Hold on im processing still"

"Kidney" he said making me gasp. "Kashi why I'm just finding out you serious?"

He nodded and honesty I smiled because I know he will get through this. "So you're giving up? I have hope"

"I been wanting to here that thank you so much" he said burying his face in my chest. I hugged him back holding back tears because I never experienced this. "You're my best friend I don't plan on letting you die on me"

"I won't y/n I promise"

Timeskip

Kashi was cuddled up with klover and I called Connie to stop by because I really needy to vent.

I walked outside and got in his car that was parked outside the house. "Hey Constance"

"What happen?" He asked passing me a blanket. "Kashi told me he dying"

He didn't look shock at all which mad me laugh because I'm guessing he knew. "I'm guessing you knew huh? Damn"

"We did it because he didn't want you to worry if he going to die"

"He not going to die on me.. kashi strong and will find a solution or a kidney donator" "if I'll ever loose you I'll die..how you're so strong"

"I mean I did date you since 13"

"What you mean I'm the shit? And come mere" he said looking at my neck. "You nasty"

I laughed because kashi was a neck sucking while in missionary and I looked bruised up. "Boy whatever and Watch ya baby tomorrow I need mommy time look my nails and toes"

"I'll tell eren pick her up I got a date"

Ouch

"Let me go in the house because that hurt" I laughed making him smirk. "I was playing that show how possessive you is and go I'll text you in the morning" he said kissing my forehead before I left

I got out and went in the house to go to bed with my man. "Bae"

"Hmm?"

I grabbed klo and walked her to her room so she can go to sleep in there. After I kissed her goodnight I went get in bed.

"Can we have sex?"

"The baby home and if you can be quiet we could lady". I nodded getting naked smiling hard as hell because the sex was always amazing. I sat on the bed on my knees watching him take his shirt off. "Hurry"

"You're impatient.. let's make you wait lay down"

I obeyed and laid down watching him get the rose vibrator out the dresser. "My bestie"

"Shut up and open ya legs"

He got behind me and sat me between his legs making me lean on his chest. "Hold this leg and don't move it okay"

I nodded an he dragged his hand down to softly touch my clit. I rubbed my nipples while his kissed my forehead. He turned the vibrator on and made it flick my clit making me jump. "Better not move"

I moaned leaning my head on his shoulder getting wetter to the point I feel it dripping. "Just relax lady let it out for me"

"Kiss me"

He grabbed my throat tonguing me down and pressing harder again me. I was squirming over the place while he moaned in my mouth. "Fuckk"

I grabbed his wrist making him stop so he grabbed the back of my neck forcing my head in the mattress.

I was now arched over ready for him to slut me out but he was taking long. "Don't even rush me"

I groaned but turned it into a smile because I felt him pushing in. He dragged his hand down my back and start thrusting slow. I grabbed the sheets grinding back into him. Kashi had his mouth slighting open and head thrown back.

He started going faster watching how my ass bounced with each contact. "Fuck baby"

"Want me to go deeper?"

"Mhm please". He pushing his hands into my back making me be in the perfect angle for him to go deeper. "Like that?"

"Fuck slow down"

He gripped my hair lifting me up while I held myself up with my hands. One of his hands was on my neck.

"Look how pretty you look baby"

They head board was probably putting dents in the wall but it's okay. "My pretty lady yeah?"

"Yesss yours baby"

This night was go be long....