🎀54

Eren pov

Connie told me y/n was home alone with the kids so I stopped there with flowers and her favourite snacks. She was bringing ken to the gravesite tomorrow so she can make him see kashi grave.

"Hey"

She turned toward the front door and she looked like a fine ass homeless woman?

"Oh kenny...look"

I grabbed him after placing the gifts on side her. "How you been?"

"Confused i guess"

I looked confused at her words so I just sat down waiting for her to explain, "it's like I want to be with Connie again...but I don't want to make him feel like I'm with him because kashi not here"

"Wait- huh?"

"Like he been treating me so well these few months and I honesty think he maturing! Like I even tested his gangsta he ain't threat me or anything! The nigga smiled!"

I smiled because Connie felt like she wasn't noticing his progress. I maybe gave him a little lessons on how to treat woman but he claimed my words was to get in woman panties.

"I think you should do it like y'all don't even have to have sex yet...I'm pretty sure kashi will be happy"

"Na you went overboard with the sex... i needa be flipped fucked tossed and thrown away" she said grabbing the baby and latching him to her breast, "like it's not that I don't trust Connie...but I wanna do it right this time"

"What if I told you he gave kashi permission to propose to you" I smirked seeing he mouth drop.

"You serious!??? Kashi told me he was getting permission but damn I thought from you or smb else"

Y/n pov

I smiling playing with ken fingers thinking how sweet that was for Connie to do that. "Well I have work..I'll come spend time with him tomorrow" eren said kissing our forehead and leaving.

Connie was getting off of work in about 2 hours so I was go cook dinner for him. He been working hard as hell so it would be wrong if Ian do something nice for him.

"All you do is eat sleep and shit" I said laying on my back placing him on my thighs so they can hold him up.

Klover went sleep by her aunty since she caught a cold.

"You so handsome and small guezz"

I took a couple of pictures sending him to the group chat. Before I sunt the picture Connie called me so I answered.

"Hello?"

"Open the door I'm down the road"

Before I hung up I seen his car lights shine through the front window. "Why you home so early I wanted to cook for you"

"Good thing you didn't I brought some food back for you love"

I nodded looking at the bag of food that smelt good as hell.

"One of my cousin was selling plates and that shit was good had to get my baby one"

I smiled stepping between him and the counter while he opened it. That shit had a empty plate with just bones...like no sauce left or meat.

"Connie what's this? The damn neighborhood dog won't even eat this how bad you sucked this bone naked."

"Son wrong plate that's how good this shit is"

He tossed the plate in the trash missing it but excused it for now. I watched him opened it showing wings and some good ass fries.

"Shit make yo weenie hard? This look hella good"

"Hell yeah can i have one"

"Man I didn't even get a good look- omg dude take one bruh and go hold the baby while I bust this up right quick"

Connie grabbed a drum stick since he knew better not to take a flat. Looking at the plate now seeing 7 wings left broke my heart.

"Connie come take another one I hate odd numbers"

"Hold on save it in there"

No matter how hard I fought to eat a odd amount of food I just couldn't...both sides of my mouth had to be even.

Timeskip

"Stopppp" I laughed feeling Connie trying to put his legs in my sweats I stole from him.

"Come on! Remember you use to sleep in my shorts?"

I nodded and he continued squeezing in making my pants feel tighter. "Now what if I have to pee?"

"I know the time you get up to pee"

"How long you got to heal?"

I shrugged even though I knew I healed in 1 more week. "Ion want to fuck I just wanna take you somewhere fun"

"Next week and why you hard? You can't just lay by me without getting bricked up my nigga?"

"Nope! You know what you doing so don't ask why buddy bricked"

"What I'm doing?" I asked turning my head making him kiss my cheek.

"You twirling yo hips bruh- stop!" He laughed holding my waist.

Connie phone rung so I answered it for him since he gave me all his passcodes. "Rude ass"

"Anyways hello y/n speaking"

"Tell Connie get on the game" Jean said before yelling at Sasha. "Hurry up tell him bruh!"

"We about to get busy so how about no!"

I hung up before he started crying, "who was that?"

"That was armin asking you to tell me drop kenzo off"

"Alrightttt...weird but okay"

My phone rung and Connie answered it looking at Jean caller ID.

"Son y/n!-"

"Damn Jean fuck you hollering on my girl phone for like that?"

It got quiet for a second before Jean yelled at Connie making us hang up.

"What's that about y/n?"

"Jean mad because mikasa blocked him over a petty argument"

Connie stared at me before nodding at my lies.

"Mmm yeah?"

30 mins later

Connie was still sleeping inside my pants and I was bored so I decided to prank him.

I held my mouth because before I even thought about it I was laughing my ass off.

"Omg baeee! Baee!"

"Y/n what!"

He groaned laying on top me while I shook him more.

"Son y/n stop dude I'm tired"

"Somebody was banging on the window! Go get em"

"Fuck no you go get em! Ian hear shit you did crazy ass"

I laughed causing him to let out a laugh, "man you not go shoot 'em?"

"Nah my gun inna dresser you got it Bae...better not miss a shot or I'll kill you and who ever out thea"

"Boy you is wrong what happen to you killing niggas"

"Retired i got babies and a ole lady to take care of now stop playing with me in my sleep love you"

"Love you to bitch boy"