🎀56

I was at mikasa and Jean penthouse trying to let off some nerves. "What if he don't want to be with me because I have Kenny"

"He treat kenzo like he treat klover and stop making excuses! I know you feel like kashi is being betrayed"

"Almost a year since his death and I'm moving on already...that's not to loyal if you ask me" i pouted fiddling with my ring.

"Well it's go happen one day and you don't think it's time to get y'all relationship back on track? We all about to be closed in with some one and you and armin still not figuring life out"

She was right about that but armin and Claire decided to get help and just co parent. Jean proposed to mikasa last week and eren who is now in a relationship with the mystery girl planning on letting her move in.

Sasha and niccolo travelling everywhere due to him having cooking shows. "What if we continue to fight?"

"Then ummm...kiss?"

"Miki...but I guess you're right"

During the process of Connie getting close to me he helped me get trust back by deleting all his socials even though I told him that was to much.

He claimed me klover and kenzo was more important than social media.

"Okay he hereeeee" i said closing out his message.

"How I look? My makeup cakeyy? Ass look good?"

"Good...no and yessss now stop go add lipgloss and I'll walk you down"

I fixed my cleavage in my dress and walked to the door before fixing the curls on my wig. "Let's go babes"

Timeskip

"Okay if he throw up....uh wipe it up?" I told mikasa before Connie opened my door. He smelt good as hell when he walked by.

"Come on we almost late she got know how to handle the kids"

I was nervous even though I spent my whole life with this man. "Why the hell im shaking y/n?"

"On god I'm shaking to! Like I had your baby and shaking over a date constance"

He laughed making a right turn, "you look fine as hell"

"You look good and smell great...I could take you home right now"

🎀

Me and Connie already ordered our food and was now chopping it up. "This feel weird? Like we be together everyday and still don't know what each other do"

"Because you stopped being my bestieee.. use to tell me everything"

"Because I wanna be your dude tbh"

"Mhm"

He laughed before grabbing my hand, "let's get together and I promise no cheating, fighting, lying, or anything! Im yours and I'll always be"

"No"

"Y/n! Don't make me scream on top of these tables! Why I can't be yo dude?"

"Because I practiced all night how I'll ask you Bruh! So be my man and buy me a car"

Connie turned his head blushing before smacking his lips. "I never knew being asked out by a girl was so hot"

"You go be my nigga or what? Im tryna meet the parents"

"Yes I'll be your girlfriend y/n"

He pulled me up before grabbing my face placing a passionate kiss. It felt nice feeling these type of kisses again. At this moment it just felt like us in the restaurant.

I wrapped my arms around his neck while he pulled me closer before taking his lips from mines. "Sorry but I'm so happy right now" he laughed

"Why you saying sorry"

Connie picked me up, "SHE SAID YESSSS" he yelled jumping up and making the restaurant cheer.

I covered his mouth because I couldn't take the embarrassment even though it was the cutest thing ever.

"THANK YALL"

"Okay connieeee". I laughed kissing his forehead before hopping out his arms.

"When we get home I'm bussing ya ass" I smiled pulling him out the restaurant.

"I knew you was go be embarrassed but I meant it I'm happy as hell...like remember I first asked you out? It feel like that"

"Yeah? Well we were kids who had crushes on each other"

"I always will have a crush on you..even when you're my girl y/n"

I pulled him into a hug since I was feeling emotional. "Thank you Connie"

"Don't cry...save crying for something else"

"What run through your head? Sex? Ew" I smiled dragging him to the car.

Connie got in and i drive (drive look weird) back home since it been a while I got behind the wheel. "Boy I got my girl back finna get drunk tonight"

I turned seeing Connie on my live..his ass didn't even wait a day.

"Finna go tear that pussy up soon as we get inna house fym what we doing"

"Boy! Get off my shit"

We never told social media about me having the baby early. "Somebody asked 'she got a new dude' bae they must can't see me! Because I been here fym"

"Tell 'em baby"

"Aight bye y'all we home"

He got off live before grabbing the left over and my purse for me. "Go unlock the door"

I nodded walking off leaving him outside but I stayed by the door because I'm paranoid as hell, "come on hurry up"

"I'm gonna smoke right quick"

"Boy bring ya ass in here! I'm not leaving you out here!"

He laughed running in the house closing the door.

"So you tryna fuck?"

"Ion think I'm healed yet and no we could hop inna tub though"

🎀

"Mmm I love you" Connie said kissing my back that had his name going down. "So much"

"Well if you love me so much drown me in diamonds and pearls"

"Shid I will baby"

"OUCH! Bitch!"

I stood up in the tub looking at Connie crazy.

"Why you do that like really? That hurt! I told you my nipples sore stop get out go bath outside bye!"

"Son yo ass is all in my face and you expect me not to get hard?"