🎀14

"Look it's clapping" Claire said making her ass clap while we was having a friend dinner. "Bitch teach meeee"

I stood up looking at her butt seeing how she did it. "I'm not doing that shit I could barely twerk"

"Surely cant" Connie said feeding klover a piece of cake while she sat in his lap. "Who are you again?"

Yes I was still mad at him and he knew I was so we barely spoke tonight. "Shh eat this and tell me how it taste"

I brought my face up to kashi spoon eating his potato salad. "Mm shit so good oh ma gawd" "now let me taste you"

I cover his mouth and turned seeing armin looking at us disappointed. 'Pitiful' he whispered.

I laughed and leaned on Claire feeling sleepy and ready to hit the bed. "Y/n act like a mom now like she be texting kashi 'I'm on my way home babe see you' like bitch just go tf home"

I laughed because that's exactly how I be. I barely curse now and act like a asshole.

As you can see kashi gentleness rubbed off on me and I'm not complaining. "Mommy"

"I looked up seeing klo with her mouth open waiting for me to give her a piece of my chicken. "Girl hell no this mines"

"Y/n give her a piece"

"Again who are you kind sir?"

Everybody laughed at our family problems but I was serious klover ain't getting a piece of my chicken after she showed my nudes for free. "I want to go home Bae"

I groaned in his neck while he had his arms folded talking to eren. I felt move his arm to my back then kissed me on my head. "In a few just hold on alright lady"

"No"

"I- alright baby" he grabbed my keys and purse standing up, "I gotta get this pretty lady home she sleepy"

Everybody smacked they lips at me making me have a shock look. "Klo you staying with that man or coming with us"

"That man"

I nodded giving her a kiss before leaving the house over kashi shoulder. "Leave my ass alone"

I reader down grabbing his ass making him smack mines harder. "Can we make TikTok so I can show how sexy you is kashi"

"I read your comment they mainly about you and connie so you sure?"

I felt bad that my fan base didn't want kashi in the picture but who can blame them they grew up with us. "Well they started liking me ig"

They also felt like he was to fine to be loyal but baby he is!

"Fuck them they not sucking your dick because I am sucking it every night! If they pussy not in your mouth then your name shouldn't be in theirs"

He drove off think about what I said happy I felt that way. I decided to ask him a silly question to see how he feel. "Let's have a threesome"

"When?"

"WHEN?? But um whenever you wanna get freaky"

He laughed then thought for a second, "me and Connie" "gotta be joking"

He stopped at the red light looking at me serious and telling the truth. "Yeah me and Connie... he know your body as much as I do so why not"

"He ain't fucking me I rather let eren fuck me for allat!"

He laughed at my scrunched house eyebrows before kissing them. It did seem exciting to have sex with both of them but I'll be begging god to help me take them on in bed.

Connie aggressive as hell! Built up anger and miss you sex is dangerous! Then kashi was "take it you have no choice" type man.

"I'll think about it Bae"

He laughed and nodded finishing the way home. I had it on my mind all night thinking of this Nigga testing me when I'm the one who gave him the test.

I slept the whole ride back and ended up in my bed from kashi holding me. "Where you going" i said walking up seeing him walk out. "Have some emails I didn't get to"

I nodded letting him go do his thing since he didn't have a chance today. "I mean Claire did say the three sum helped her relationship with armin"

I turned on my stomach staring at kashi pillow wondering how will the threesome go. "So am I suppose to be taking 2 dicks at once like huh"

So confusing then again entertaining to think about how would the treat me. I texted armin to ask how a three some work so I can be prepared.

I didn't get no answers that would help with my scary ass

I didn't get no answers that would help with my scary ass. 3 holes?? HELL NOO

Me and Connie tried anal sex but wasn't to fond of it because it seemed not right. "BAE!"

He came runnin making me laugh "what's wrong you're okay" I nodded and sat up folding my arms, "would you be gentle with me if we had anal sex?

"Uh? I'm not to fond of that sorry"

I laughed at his disgusted face and got up kissing him. "I'm kidding but where 2 socks go fit me?"

"Mouth and vagina"

Oh wow...I didn't think of that

"So like I'm getting a train ran on me? Or I'm getting gang banged?" "Gang bang is more than 2 it's just a threesome baby"

He rubbed my back tongue kissing my neck making me close my eyes. "Don't stress it I'll make sure your comfortable baby"

I nodded wrapping my arms around him while he took my clothes off.

"I'll have you prepared if you answer yes lady"

"Okay kashi now come on get naked drop them drawls"

"O-o ok"