🎀18

It was 4:00 am and I barely got rest from having sex with 2 animals. Some rounds was just me and kashi and a few with just me and connie. I was slutted out and I notice connie was nowhere to be found.

My lashes was in kashi hair making me laugh at the sight of him. He was covered in hickies but not compared to what I'm covered in. I got up with a rob to see if Connie was still here awake.

We got done having sex roun 2 in the morning. "Connie?"

I seen him putting his shoes on smiling at the sight of me. "I'm about to head out"

"Why?"

He looked confused to why I'm asking him a obvious question. "It was just a threesome y/n you're kashi girl and this y'all house I have to go home"

I was kind of disappointed he had to leave but I didn't want to go to far. "Yeah just be safe alright and thank you for tonight"

Connie didn't say anything but pulled me over. "Just before tonight over"

I smiled nodding connecting my lips with his. It wasn't a sexual kiss but I was full of emotions like the one that night. I wrapped my arms around his neck feeling him hold me tighter like he didn't want to loose me. At the moment I forgot about everything around us but until I felt a tear fall on my face.

I tried pulling back but I felt him pull me tighter kissing me more ruff than before.

"Conn-"

"Shut up... I love you so much and I hated the fact you even asked me if I'll forget about you"

I hugged him again letting him let his emotions out into my neck. "Thought having sex with you was go make me fill the emptiness that was waiting to be filled but damn it just show me how much I regret letting you go"

"You're the closest person I have in my life so no I won't forget you but I have to get going I'll text you in the morning"

I felt him let go and I watched him walk to his car before getting in. I couldn't say anything and this the second time I let him walk away from me.

I've pulled off and I stared at the spot his car was at thinking. I didn't know I was crying until I felt a hand wipe them. "Kashi!"

"Don't worry I'm not mad"

'Why he so careless I woulda blew the block up'

"Yeah I'll be pissed if it was something different but he needed to say that for the longest"

"I'm sorry"

He shook his head bringing me into a hug kissing my forehead. "I told you how you feel is important I'll accept anything that make you happy"

Kashi made me happy but Connie made me feel like myself. "We didn't notice it but you care about both of us making you hurt"

"Stop worrying about how we feel and go with your own choices"

I nodded my head pulling myself up so he can hold me. "Whole time my legs been shaking"

"I watched I know" he laughed closing the front door.

Timeskip
(Connie pov)

"Yeah it was actually fun as hell" I explained to Jean how the sex went. "She stuck in between who she wanna be with though"

He looked confused so I explained how y/n almost asked me to stay. "Wait so she wanna be in a polyship?"

"I don't know ian being with a dude though"

"Y/n whole existences is hot I never met a female like that yet"

She was the only girlfriend I had so I can't really say she different.

"Why you don't get a new female?" "I don't see myself falling inlove with somebody else...been inlove with that girl for years i ain't letting her go so easily"

He shook his head not agreeing with my way of not being with somebody else, "so many other girlfriends  in this world you tripping over one?"

"That's the point she wasn't just a girlfriend.. she family and the closest thing I have also the mother of my first born"

"True but you saying you not go try in a relationship again?"

I knew I wasn't go let up off y/n so why get in a relationship?

"That's go be dumb and I'm not doing nun but saving my ass from cheating onnem hoes"

"Damn bro called them hoes" he said laughing taking a chip from out the bowl. "If it ain't y/n or or our female friends then they hoes"

"HEY BITCHESS" Claire said busting in with armin holding her bags. Jean had to watch they apartment because armin took Claire to another stage to meet his grandmother. "Wassup c"

"Jean get out we home now and connie hey baby how you slept?"

I know y/n told her by now what happened so it's no surprise she being nice. "Good"

"Let's chat"

"No I gotta go brb"

Y/n pov

We just got the news we have a donator who will help kashi. "Let's go skiing"

"Ouu when?" I said sitting in the booth eating tenders. Ian grow out my chicken tender stage yet.

"Okay so before we go we have to take my baby out because I barely been seeing her due to work"

Klover been at her grandmas house for a week and I did miss her a lot. She always called to see kashi on FaceTime but I was working late nights. "Yeah she wanted to come home yesterday but we both had work"

"I'll see if Connie could get her because I got some errands and the people coming build the play set tomorrow I want it to be a surprise"

Klover play set flooded and got moody at her dad house from her accidentally leaving the window open on a rainy day. She cried about it for weeks because it would take a while to finish it. "She so spoiled I need a lil boy now"

"I wanted another boy maybe"

"Hope he be a mommy boy because my poor feelings be hurting"

Girls are moody and spoiled brats and boy honestly just want a game set and the mom. "I'm so scared to have a light skin boy bruh"

"Well I'm white as hell so it's best to pray starting now"

Klover looked just like her ugly ass dad and she like bragging on it. "I pray she do not be sneaky like me imma cry"

"How sneaky was you?"

"Well I moved in connie house at 14 his mom took care of me but I made sure at 16 I helped her with bills"

"That's kind of you by the way my pops coming out here so he could take klover out with my nephew"

Kashi wasn't klover dad but his family cared deeply for klover and treated her like a family member.

"God I love that dilf"