🎀27

"More tea please" I hear coming out of the room down the hall. "Comin up"

I walked in klover room and she dropped the 'tea' on the floor. "Damn"

"NO! Watch ya mouth!"

Connie tried not to laugh at the small table in the corner of the room. "It's not funny but let it slip out again klover!"

She went hide behind her daddy like he go save her ass. "Sowy"

"Mhm who taught you that? And don't lie to me"

She pointed at Connie so I smacked him on his shoulder making him flinch. "Come on time for bed anyway"

She got in bed pouting with tears in her eyes and I couldn't take her serious. "Stop making that face baby"

"Daddy gone"

I shook my head no because she was use to him coming then leaving. "I'm go be here in the morning"

I left out the room and went to mines to put up my dishes because his ass always got some to say. I shot kashi a thank you text and the next time I'm going to be off for our next trip. I got my situation for my birthday done already so I had time to sit down.

I decided to just do a late night dinner outside with my friends. Something classy because I will have kids there. I sunt invited to all my friends family I know of and they kids.

"What you cooked"

"I didn't cook kashi came cook for us before he left the house since it's late"

He nodded and got on his phone scrolling. "You made your mind up?"

"Yeah I want a jet"

He laughed at my answer but I was dead ass serious. "You dead ass? You ain't my girlfriend the highest thing you getting is a glizzy"

"A gun?"

"Nah my glizzy dog.. real pricey for the age of 22"

I sat up before smack into the shut out his ass for lying like that, "but you gave it for free to them other bitches"

"Son touch me again! And you always trying to fuss that shit old grow up"

"Girl whatever...unfaithful ass"

"I'm unfaithful? Son if you was unfaithful you would be getting married stop playing like you so fucking loyal"

I pushed him out the bed with my feet because I can't say not one time I ever cheated on kashi but the week before we broke up. It wasn't cheating but I kissed Connie back which some I never did.

"Don't act like he left because me! Bitxh if you left me alone we would still be together"

"It's real funny how when I told your ugly ass you like me still but you hopped in a relationship"

It was still not right for him to lead me on when I was in a relationship. "Now you quiet but it's not your fault...and I won't let you keep putting it just on me like you wasn't entertaining it back"

"I'm not finna fuss with you it's over with now bye"

I felt him come behind me getting under the cover. "Stop playing come on"

He so bipolar bitxh ass...

"Ain't you was just talking bout me being unfaithful? But be under my ass dick on soft and cheeks out"

"As long ass you ain't unfaithful to me then you my baby so come here"

I turned hugging him back smiling. "I love you my shitty booty"

"Okay con"

Timeskip

"Tomorrow is my birthday I don't want gifts over 200$ just y'all being there mean the world to me" i said standing infront everybody.

"Aww that shit was sweet as hell" eren said smiling at me. We only was waiting for Jean to get off work to stop by.

"Okay so I can buy you something for $199.99" Sasha asked.

"No it's go round up"

She pouted so I waited for the next question but the door opened showing Jean in work clothes. "I came as fast as possible sorry if I stink"

I nodded and let Connie ask a question "can I buy you something pricey?"

"Next"

"It's not like you can return the gift but can I buy you something you never thought of?"

"Can I buy you a home?"

"Can I buy you a state?"

"A star?"

"The world?"

"A child?"

"A-"

"Can y'all please shut the fuck up Respectfully! Y'all broke asses know Damn well y'all ain't buying me that shit and I'll be damn to have your baby eren"

"Okay this a serious question what about you family?"

I thought about it but the idea went away quick because I knew how they was. No matter how funny jokes is they joke about the wrong thing.

Slight racist comments but they don't seem to notice so I leave the where they at. "Uh I'll see about a few cousins"

I had a few cousins who added me on Facebook and I might text them since they about my age.

"You sure? Ion lik-"

"Connie shh" Claire said stopping him from saying how he felt about the situation. They was the only 2 who met my family and seen how they acted. I admit they was fun as hell but the No filters ruin it all.

"Girls wear silver..boys white if y'all failed to buy that then I'll help find something today"

They all reassured me they have all they clothes so I noted that down. "Okay what about the sleep over? Y'all coming through"

"I can't I have a appointment tomorrow and I can't drink"

"You don't have to drink Claire i have other drinks for you I didn't forget"

I got her ass Minute Maid and Welch wine bottles to poor it in so she can at least act like she drinking.

"I'm not about to party when everybody else drinking and I'm sitting out"

I nodded because at the time I was pregnant i wanted to drink but I made sure I was there.

"Wait fuck you nodding for?"

I looked at Connie confused to see him having a pissed face.

"She go text y'all the rest"

I yanked my hand from him and my keys. "I'm trying not to say nothing but Claire I don't know what y/n did or you did but ain't she was pregnant at the club on your birthday watching us drink? 8 months pregnant while you sitting her being 2...That shit foul and you need to stop being so damn dense bruh"

I didn't see it as a problem because everybody had they own decisions but I understood Connie so I left. "This shit aggravating like armin need to get his bitch shit together"

"Okay stop calling her out her name Connie she got the right not to come"

"Man fuck that best believe if you going to jail I'll be the first one to see you going in no matter what it is"