🎀52

Armin pov

"Shit" I moaned watching Claire ride me before I heard my phone ringing.

Don't be mad at me we not together but I'll be damn if I let my pussy go.

"Answer"

I nodded answering hearing Connie panicking in the back ground. "Bro ask Jean anybody to come to Vegas it's a emergency!"

"Shit hold up- get off right quick"

Claire got up getting dress and left out the door slamming it. "What's going on"

"Y/n having the baby son...they said it's premature but they don't think it's going to make it"

My mouth dropped while I packed a bag quick.

"Shit! How the hell"

After Connie explained while we booked our flight half was from where we was so we could be on the road tonight. "Shit the damn kids!"

Sasha was at y/n house watching them so I told eren take the ride with me since he played a big part in her son life now.

🎀

It been 5 hours I went to y/n house I grabbed the baby bag she needed. We got on the road 4 hours ago and it was already mid night. "Man this shit across country" eren said putting his seat back yawning.

"Damn man I'm not even trying to think anything bad but ion want that girl to lose nobody else"

Eren hummed sniffing but ian turn even though I knew he let out a few tears. Y/n meant everything to him and it pained him to think about how scared she is.

"Fuck this shit got a lump in my throat"

"Get some rest you'll be driving in a few yo"

Connie pov

"We can transfer you and the mother to y'all home town since she will be in the hospital for a while but it's up to yall"

I nodded because we needed to be in our hometown so I can feel a bit more comfortable.

"Yeah we can because do that or see what she wanna do when the baby here"

She nodded and walked away while I walked back in the room to check on y/n.

"You got this mama" I mumbled kissing her nose holding my forehead against hers.

It worried me about the after affect it'll leave on her after the baby. For klover y/n didn't have postpartum depression because I always helped her through but this one may be difficult.

Eren pov

Armin was sleeping onside me and Connie called letting me know they getting ready to receive the baby.

We was getting ready to land in about a hour so I got some rest.

10:59 AM

After putting the stuff up in the hotel we got in the rental we got halfway and drove to the hotel.

"Yo Connie said the baby here"

I nodded pulling up before hopping out with armin.

Connie pov