🎀34

Everybody was leaving the gravesite but I stayed even though he was buried. "You ready you'll catch a cold" Connie said placing his jacket around me. "Yeah just giving him one more goodbye"

He nodded holding the umbrella over me and klover head.

"I'll visit you every month to change your flowers and your birthday we can sit and eat cake...new edition have to be added to the calendar to"

Connie looked confused but shook it off rocking a sleeping klover. "I finally think klover understands you're gone forever but I promise her there's a next life we'll be together"

"Mm"

"Connie shut up I'm trying not to curse you at this grave"

He nodded hiding his laugh making me turn back to the grave. "You dad doing okay but I know the family taking it hard you was a wonderful man"

"You literally just said he was okay then said he taking it hard y/n"

"Okay kashi imma come back later because he getting on my nerves I love you"

I placed the flowers down walking off holding Connie shoulder because my heels was sinking into the mud. "You okay"

"I'll be fine"

He nodded opening my drivers seat helping me in then putting klo in her car seat. "Alright I'm going I'll stop by later be safe you hear me?"

"Yeah you all in my damn ear"

"I love you bye"

Connie walked off to his car so I pulled off going home. I looked back quick after hearing my baby iPad turn on.

"Yo ass just woke up"

Didn't even wipe the slob off her mouth and hopping on that crusty ass tablet. "Tootie pick mickey or chicken"

"Mickey"

I nodded turning to McDonald's cause she refuse to answer if I said anything but mickey.

"No chick"

"Girl only thing you getting close to chicken is these chicken nuggets!"

I heard her catch a fit making me laugh pulling up to the window.

Timeskip

"You want a brother?"

We was sitting in a bubble bath washing up before bed time. "No"

"Sister? Damn stubborn"

She ignored me eating bubbles and blowing it out her mouth. I looked at her head and notice the hair she cut off was growing fast as hell. "Cunnie baby"

"No say Connie"

"Cunnie"

She was so serious thinking she saying his name right. Connie letting her call him by his first name because he feel like it's not a big deal as long ass she know he the 'best' dad.

"I love you"

I picked her up getting out wrapping us in a towel.

The doorbell rung billions of times so I ran in the closet to put some short and a shirt on leaving klover on the bed.

I opened the door seeing Connie and armin with food. "Ring it like that again bitch"

"That wasn't even me bruh"

I told Connie to put the baby clothes on while I put the food to warm. "How's my bestie"

"Nun we broke up"

That was no surprise they was to new in the relationship to even be this toxic. "Maybe it's hormones"

"Maybe"

I grabbed the strawberries adding a little cornstarch on it. "Fuck you eating that dumb shit for"

I looked up seeing Connie mug at me eating, "I just know you better be eating it cause it taste good"

"Can you leave me alone don't start today is not the day constance"

"Well klover ass sleep"

"Did you take that nuk from her??"

Connie had klo attached to a nuk at her big ass age. It was adorable but hell no she don't even cry like that. "No leave her"

"Go get it!"

He stuck his middle finger me leaving to go get the nuk. "Anyways armin y'all need to take parenting classes... toxic family doesn't help kids but somehow me and Connie doing it"

Claire didn't care where she caught fits at and mainly who she catch it by. Armin was the same but he always managed to walk away letting her cry it out then made up with sex. It wasn't healthy so they needed to talk it out.

"Instead of walking away just kiss her or hug I guess"

"You giving tips out but when I literally use to be mad at you I couldn't get a kiss or nun" Connie said going in the fridges "because you got kisses from other bitches"

"I'm finna go"

"Exactly but wanna talk about me...anyways Claire need maybe a foot rub and some good loving"

He nodded typing in his notes smiling, "can I get her favourite movie and color?"

"Any thing that say madea and black or red"

He started biting his lip thinking while typing in his phone. "Favourite state?"

"Uhhh I think cali"

He placed his phone down thanking me for the help. "Well I'll take her but if she talk to me crazy I'm leaving her ass down there"

"NO! You give her head-"

"Then leave"

I shook my head walking away because the niggas sitting in my kitchen is not shit. "Eren treat his hoes better than y'all ever treated us remember that"

"I treat you like shit?"

I sat on the couch ignoring Connie. "You ain't shit so you get treated like it"

"You better get out my face"

"Yall fuss like little kids but wanna talk about my relationship"

"You being shady? I was just letting y'all know before y'all bring that demon into this world"

Connie laughed giving me a high five watching armin call someone. "Bae y/n just called our baby a demon"

"Why you calling me? And I know she not talking klover had more hair on her face than her head"

"Bitch do play with my baby! You're baby fighting with allem babies you abandon in that cemetery pussy"

"See I was finna say something but you lucky kashi funeral was today I'll let him rest for now but I'm on his ass next month"

"Mmhmm you and lil ugly could get out my face"

"Why you calling that man baby ugly" Connie said laughing at armin face.

"She joking don't cry armin" Claire said before hanging up.

"You ain't the god parent no more"